Chapter One: The beginning

Y/N was sitting in her room, which she shared with Kyoka, her younger sister. Y/N had ended up pursuing her dreams at a younger age than most.
She had started writing and posting her songs at age 15, at the moment she is 21. She had always had a slight interest in hero's, but not enough to actually be one. She had the same quirk as Kyoka and her mother, but she was much more interested in the music industry than being a hero.
Once she found out that Kyoka was taking the entrance exam for UA she was excited. She always got along with her sister and always was hoping the best for her. Mostly because they were very close, they basically had the exact same interests and similar personalities.
   "Hey! Y/N!" Her mother called.
   "What!" Y/N replied.
   "Could you go get the mail? And before you say it's Kyoka's turn she got it yesterday." Y/N's mother told her.
   "Okay fine" Y/N said as she walked outside to the mailbox.
   She opened it up and grabbed the mail. Oh, Kyoka's letter from UA came. She thought as she walked back inside.
   "Hey! Kyoka your letter arrived!" Y/N yelled to her sister as she walked closer to the door of their bedroom.
   "Wait really?!" Kyoka said jumping from her bed.
   "Yes it did." Y/N said handing her younger sister the white envelope with "UA"stamped on the front." Come now open it!"
   Y/N noticed Kyoka's face light up as she opened the letter."I GOT IN!" Kyoka yelled happily.
   "What class are you in?!" Y/N asked her sister happy for her accomplishment.
   "The main one for the hero course 1-A!" Kyoka was smiling widely at the discovery she had just made.
   "I'm so proud of you lil'sis!" Y/N said as she went and hugged Kyoka.
   Y/N and Kyoka's mother was standing behind them smiling at her two daughters.
   "I'm very happy for you Kyoka, especially that you got into the main hero course that's amazing!" Y/N mother said as she joined in on the hug.
They all broke the group hug, Y/N stood there still extremely proud of her younger sister.
"So when does school start?" Y/N asked.
"In two weeks." Kyoka responded.
"Okay, your going to impress every single one of your classmates with your musical talent, okay?" Y/N said.
Kyoka smiled." I'll try."
"You don't even need to try, your just as good as me and I'm kinda famous." Y/N told Kyoka." They'll be impressed trust me, and may I add you have a good quirk, and if anyone even thinks about bullying you I'll-"
"Stab out their eyes, eardrums, and rip out their left kidney I know." Kyoka said laughing quietly.
Y/N sighed "You know me waaaay to well."

(Please tell me if you like it so far, and if you want me to continue this one.)