Chapter Four: Blossoming

When Y/N had realized what was happening she felt her cheeks sting as the blood rushed to her cheeks.
   "You good kid?" Hawks asked Y/N, still holding onto her.
   "Y-Yeah I'm fine now let go of me." Y/N said as Hawks let go of her and she got up.
   "No need to be so embarrassed, all I did was catch you." Hawks said as they started walking.
   Y/N noticed Mirko giving them both a grin.
"Let's just go get something to drink..." Y/N said quickly.
The three all went and got some drinks. Y/N had glanced at Hawks a few times subconsciously, though she didn't want to. She couldn't really help but notice how attractive he really was. She didn't want to admit it but she thought he was kind of hot.
   Y/N had never exactly been the type to get into relationships. Yeah, she had crushes every once and a while, but never a full fledged relationship.  She had one in high school and none since then.
   The gathering had lasted about another hour and a half. For the most part it was pretty boring. Some different Pro Heroes spoke and that was about it. But then of course there was Y/N's slowly brewing crush on Hawks. Even though she really didn't realize it yet. Y/N then went home for the night and went quickly to sleep.
   When Y/N awoke from her deep slumber, she groaned looking at the time. It was currently 11:30 A.M..
   How did I sleep in this late? Y/N thought groggily as she rubbed her eyes.
   She got up and walked to the bathroom looking in the mirror at her tired face.  She took a quick shower then changed into some comfortable clothes.
   She decided to go for a walk and think of song ideas. She grabbed a notepad and pen and began walking to the door.
   "I'm gonna go for a quick walk see ya later!" Y/N told her family as she walked through the door.
   She began walking down the sidewalk racking her brain for song ideas. As she neared a tall building she walked up the stairs to the roof. She liked to sit up on the roof of the building, since the view was always nice and there was never anyone up there. It was on of the taller buildings in her town.
   She began staring intensely at the small notepad in her hand.
   Come on brain! Work! She thought as she heard loud wingbeats behind her.
   She whipped around quickly to see none other than Hawks. She sighed.
   You've got to be kidding me.
   "Don't mind if I swoop in?" Hawks asked.
   "It's fine." Y/N told him.
   "So, you like the view from up here too, huh?"
   "Yeah, it's nice I guess." Y/N replied.
   "It's much nicer at sunset, I usually hang out on that building over there." Hawks pointed to a building, slightly taller and thicker than the one they were on." But I couldn't help but notice how lonely ya looked over here."
   "Yep, definitely lonely." Y/N said sarcastically.
   Hawks just showed a small smile." Oh you have to at least like my company."
   Y/N smiled. She kinda did like his company, she would never admit it but she did.
   "Ah. I did forget your more of the quiet type, so what are you doing up here?" Hawks asked.
   "I'm trying to figure out ideas for a new song or two." Y/N told the crimson winged hero.
   "That sounds like fun." Hawks replied.
   "Yeah, when I actually have an idea or two, because at the moment my brain is refusing to be creative." Y/N sighed.
   "Well you'll figure out something."