Chapter Eleven: Taken

(A/N this will be taking place 2 months after the part before this one, just to let you know <3.)

   Y/N was sitting on her bed as usual, Kyoka had moved into the dorms at UA a few months ago, so her room was mostly empty on Kyoka's side.
   Y/N's head turned as she heard a knock on her door.
   "You can come in." She stated loudly so whoever was knocking could hear her.
   The door opened to reveal her mother who was, crying?
   "Hey, mom are you alright?!" Y/N asked worriedly.
   "It's— it's Kyoka...!" Her mother began to cry harder.
   The thoughts raced through Y/N's head. She began to breathe heavily, worried about her sister.
   "What do you mean it's Kyoka?! Is she okay?! What's going on?!" Y/N said, realizing her tone was snappy and rude." I'm..sorry, but please explain."
   "The— the villains have Kyoka, we got a call from the school saying there are setting up a rescue mission..."
   Y/N stood up, her eyes widened with shock. She walked over to her crying mother and hugged her, as she began crying.
   Her mother broke the hug."Here I'll give you some time alone..."
   "Thanks..." Y/N said, sniffling. 
   She sat back down on her bed, slowly picking up her phone. She noticed a notification, it was Mirko.
Mirko: Hey, I heard the news. I'll be going on the rescue mission for your sister. It was such an abrupt capture too. I'm very sorry
   Y/N sighed.
Y/N: Thanks, it isn't your fault. Your never even there since you don't go to or work at UA. But knowing your going on that mission makes me feel a little better.
Mirko replied:
Mirko: There will be about six other Pros coming along. I'm not sure which ones exactly.

Y/N: Alright, thank you. And again knowing your going on that mission makes me feel better please stay safe.
   Y/N layer back on her bed, slowly covering her face with her hands. Tears still streaming down her (your skin color) cheeks.
This can't be happening right now...!
Y/N felt a vibration and looked over to her phone, someone was calling her. It was Keigo. She gently picked up her phone and accepted his call.
"Hello" Y/N said, the fact the she was crying evident in her voice.
"Hey, I heard about your sister..." Hawks told her over the phone."If you need someone to talk to, I'm here."
"Thanks Hawks..."
"You don't have to call me Hawks, you can call me Keigo...if your comfortable with that of course."
"Oh okay, thanks Keigo..."
   Y/N didn't exactly know why but, talking to Keigo was calming. Though they hadn't known each other for long she felt secure around him like she could tell him anything without hesitation. Except for her feelings for him of course, since she was to embarrassed.
She was also slightly shocked at the fact that Keigo was comfortable with her calling him by his first name.

About two weeks later
Y/N had been worried for the past two weeks about Kyoka. At the moment she was home alone, she heard the phone ring and walked over to answer it. The call was from UA high school.
Y/N picked up the phone vigorously and set it beside her ear, answering the call.
"Hello." Y/N greeted the caller, wondering if it was about Kyoka and if she was okay or not.
"Hello, this is the Jirou family correct?" Principal Nezu's voice asked.
"Yes, it is." Y/N replied nervously.
"Well we have news regarding Jirou Kyoka. She is alive and she is back at the dorms." Nezu stated.
Y/N sighed in relief. "Thank god, I was very worried."
"But, she would like to come back to her house for a while to heal from what had just occurred if that is alright."
"Well, I'm her older sister. So I'll have to tell my parents about it, could we just call you back and tell you if it's alright?"
"Yes, of course."
"Thank you for informing us."
"My pleasure."
Y/N hung up on the phone and texted her mother, telling her the news.

Y/N's mother: Wait Kyoka escaped?! I'm so relieved. Yes tell the UA staff that she can come back for as long as she needs.

Y/N: Alright.
   Y/N called UA back and told them Kyoka could come back for as long as she needs. She was excited to see the sister she was extremely worried about again.
Y/N walked back to her room, a small smile on her face. Though something felt off, but of course she just assumed it was her sisters sneakiness. Kyoka had always been sly and able to hide her actions quickly and efficiently. So she just assumed Kyoka had gotten smarter since then and able to sneak through things easier than before.