Chapter Sixteen: Moving in

(A/N: this takes place about 7 months after the last chapter, thanks for reading <3)
Y/N gently tucked the last of her clothes into the large suitcase in front of her. Her and Hawks had been dating for about 8-9 months and they decided to move in together.
Y/N thought it would probably be better if she moved into his apartment. Which made sense considering he lived alone. Of course she would be alone a majority of the days, since Hawks was the number two hero and had plenty of hero work. But, he wouldn't be alone constantly, and he also wouldn't be worrying about her as often. Which is a plus considering Y/N hates being worried about.
After Y/N had finished packing all of her necessities to take on the first day, she said goodbye to her family and walked to her car.
And before she entered through the door of her car she look to Kyoka."Oh, and good luck at UA!" She yelled before closing the car door.
She could see Kyoka smile and wave at her as she backed out of the driveway.
Y/N drove to Keigo's apartment, playing music loudly. Surprisingly her favorite song, (favorite song) was playing on the radio. She drove, nodding subtly to the rhythm of the song playing.
Her emotions were a cross between nervous, excited and a little sad, seems how she had to leave her family. Which she was actually kind of close to, specifically Kyoka.
Y/N made a few turns before she arrived at the apartment building that Hawks lives at. She pulled into a parking lot and noticed Hawks walking quickly towards her.
"Do you need help with your bags?" He asked.
"How did you get here so quickly?" Y/N asked getting out of her car.
"Eh, I have my ways."
"Alright."
Y/N smiled as the two of them walked up to Keigo's apartment. They walked in and Y/N set down her things in their bedroom.
   "I'm happy you could finally move in." Keigo said, a smile on his face.
   "Yeah me too."
   The couple hung out for the rest of the day doing basic things. It was starting to get later at night, and the sky was very bright, as stars were scattered across the deep blue sky. The moon was nearing a full moon, but not quite there yet. But it was just big enough to illuminate the sky, other than the large amount of lights on the ground lighting up the city.
   "Hey, songbird." Keigo walked up to Y/N who was standing on the balcony, taking in the sight.
   "Hey Keigo." Y/N replied, she was almost sure she would never get used to that nickname.
   "The sky looks nice, tonight." Keigo looked over at her.
   "I know exactly what your about to say, yes we can go for a flight."
   "Alright, get ready."
   Keigo gently picked up Y/N, holding onto her tightly as he took off into the air. Y/N gently buried her head in his neck for the first few seconds of flight. She lifted her head back up, taking in the beautiful night sky.
   "Ya'know, anytime we do this I think back to that one night." Y/N stated.
   "Which one?"
   "The one where you made me stay at your apartment after Dabi attacked. And I had to help you with your leg."
   "The one that we accidentally cud-"
   "I know what your about to say. And yes that one...THAT WAS EMBARRASSING OKAY!" Y/N hid her face in Keigo's neck again. As Keigo left out a soft chuckle.
   "No need to be so embarrassed, we didn't even know."
   "Yeah BUT MIRKO SAW US!"
   "...wait she did?"
   "Yes! She caught us cuddling! On the couch! And we weren't even dating! At that particular time!"
   "Your so cute when your embarrassed." Hawks chuckled softly after his words.
   "Oh shut up." Y/N hid her face deeper into Keigo's neck, her voice muffled.
   "It's just the truth, and at least she didn't catch us doing anything worse."
   "Don't go there. Don't."
   "Okayyy, but you know you don't have to squeeze me so hard right? I'm not going to drop you."
   "Oh right." Y/N loosened her tight grip on the vermilion winged hero.
   They both flew through the air for a few more minutes before they landed back on balcony. Y/N felt Hawks gently set his hand on her shoulder to make sure she didn't fall.
   "So what should we do now?" Keigo asked.
   "We could always watch a movie or binge watch a show." Y/N suggested.
   "I guess either of those would work." Keigo said. "Actually let's do both."
   "How would that work?"
   "I don't know but we'll figure it out." Keigo said as both him and Y/N sat down on the sofa. Which already had a blanket and some pillows on it.
   Keigo quickly navigated through the TV and and found a show and a movie that actually went along with it. He turned it on, as he gently cuddled Y/N closer to him.
   A few hours later after the movie was finished and the show was about 20 episodes in, both of them had fallen asleep. Keigo had his arms wrapped around Y/N, as she had her arms around him and her head buried in his chest.
   After all the chaos and danger the two went through together, they were finally together, alone and in peace...

(A/N THANK YOU FOR READING!! This is the last chapter of this one. But thank you for reading this! <3)