Where are we!

"Ahhh!" Everyone yelled. "Where are we?" Ruby asked. "Master why are we here?" Cinder asked her master." "Wait cinder!" Ruby yelled. "Little red!" Cinder yelled back. "Why are you guys yelling." Yang asked waking up. Not know that people started to wake up due to their yelling. "Ah Ozma how happy to see you." Salem sarcastically said. "Salem!" Ozpin yelled. "SHUT UP!" A mysterious person yelled. Everyone turned their heads to see a person made of flames.

 Everyone turned their heads to see a person made of flames

"Who are you!" Everyone yelled. "I'm the one behind your world the brothers are nothing but weaklings." The mysterious voice said. While saying that the GoD and GoL came enraged. "Who dare call us weaklings." The brothers yelled. They look everywhere until they see the entity. "W-were sorry Mr. Flare." The brothers said nervously shocking everyone. "Good now go away." The mysterious voice now known as Mr. Flare said. "Who are you!" Weiss said. "I'm am known as Flare a god beyond gods." Flare said. "No that's impossible there are only two gods and their the brothers!" Salem and Ozma said. Flare looks at them and erased their existence with one blink of an eye and came back looking like they're seen what is truly beyond death. "O-o-ok I get it now." Ozma and Salem stuttered. "Well why are we here then?" Yang and Weiss asked. "Because your reacting to Jaune Arc." Flare said. "Why that faker!" Weiss and a lot of people said. "Shut up!" Flare yelled shaking the theater. You will react and will not do anything about it." Flare explained. UNDERSTAND!" Flare yelled. "Ok!" Everyone yelled.

Loading
.
.
.
.
.
.
The Third Brother