Aftermath of TSoTA

"So That why they don't have aura and semblances they aren't human." Ironwood said. "Can we make the Arc family give up their tek?" Winter asked Flare. "No because if they find out what you were doing they will go to atlas and destroy everything there." Flare answered. "But that's impossible Altas is one of the strongest islands in forever!" Weiss argued. "That's because they hate selfish people." Flare deadpan. "What do you mean by that?" Ruby questioned. "When they learned how you were treating faunas they were outrage so they destroyed a part of the Schnee Dust company and release a lot of faunas." Flare answered. "Wait so they were the reason why all those faunas escaped labor!" Jacques and Adam yelled. "Yes they are choosing whether to destroy remnant and move somewhere else or remnant is saved and don't leave." Flare said. This shocks everyone that they are thinking to destroy a planet. "Wait how and where will they leave?" Ruby asked. "They have technology more advanced then yours so their going back to their home the ultimate planet The Ark." Flare answered. "Well can you show us the next universe?" Ren asked. "Sure but remember you can't see him as a villain or monster you will see how different he is from other from the multiverse." Flare said. "Ok!" Everyone said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A Monster's friend