AMF Aftermath

The audience were in shock seeing their closest friend chose to be with a monster then with his own kind. "I guess it's really true some times it's people that create monsters." Ruby said. "No that's not true!" Weiss yelled. "Think about it because of Ozpin the whole world could have been completely different." Flare said. Everyone looked at Ozpin with hate in their eyes. "So it's your fault that Grimm exists!" Qrow said. "I'm guessing the death of summer is also your fault to huh!" Tai said enraged. "So I was right you are a monster." Raven said. "Raven what are you talking about?" Qrow asked. "It's because he forced me to become a maiden not only that he paid ironwood to experiment on me so they can make a advance version of a maiden!" Raven yelled. This shocks everyone of what Ozpin and Ironwood did to her and shock turns to anger especially Ruby. "SO YOUR THE REASON WHY MY MOM DIED!?!?" Ruby roared in anger. This new emotion shocks everyone you can here all the anger in her voice. "Want to know something?" Flare asked. "What!" Ruby yelled. "Ozpin sold summer's body to ironwood for experimentation." Flare answered. Ruby now enraged tried to actually kill Ozpin and ironwood with one big slash. "Ruby stop!" Yang yelled. "Why!" Ruby yelled with tears flowing through her eyes. "Even if they did that killing them won't make you better you want to prove you don't want to stoop up too their level." Flare answered. Ruby started to calm down. "Ok can we just continue the reactions." Ruby asked. "Sure." Flare said.
.
.
.
.
The Upside down prince