The Secrets of the "Arc"

"Hey what are those quotations in their last names?" Weiss asked. Everyone started to question that. "Well they gain that last name by going through all the Arks." Flare said. "Wait then what we're their last names?" Ren asked. "They went by the name Rockwell." Flare said. "What's so bad about that last name?" Roman asked. "It's because his grandpa turned into a psychopathic god." Flare said. This surprised everyone why they didn't keep their last name to a god. "Why didn't they keep their last name i would if it's the name of a god." Weiss said. "It's what he did with that power." Flare said. "He is not particularly human more of the species of survivors." Flare added. This confused everyone. "Why aren't they classified as humans?" Salem questioned. "Well let me show you how his grandpa looks like before and after." Flare said now including the pictures.

" Flare said now including the pictures

"He looks funny!" Ruby said . "Well that's before the starts of the transformation." Flare said. "Wait what is his full name!" Glynda asked. "His full name is Sir Edmund Rockwell." Flare said. "Well let's continue with the transformations." Flare said. "Wait their is more?" Salem asked. "Well yes because that only what he use to look like here let me show you when the metamorphosis."

"What happened to him what's that stuff covering him!" Ruby yelled

"What happened to him what's that stuff covering him!" Ruby yelled. "That is known as corruption he injected element to become a god and experiment on the survivor race." Flare said. This shocks everyone that he would experiment on his own race to be a god. "Wait is there one more transformation?" Cinder asked. When she heard that there is a way to be a god but she feels hesitant. "Yes though it is disturbing to see so I'm giving you buckets to puke your guts out." Flare warned them. Flare snapped his fingers and buckets appear in front of them. "Ok here it is." Flare said.

" Flare said