hurt (sj)

Scars pov
Today my girlfriend y/n is gonna be doing a stunt. Her stunt double called in sick Odd anyway I was super nervous for here I could tell she was too her leg was bouncing up and down.

Y/ns pov
Today I am doing a stunt you may be thinking 'oh yeah that's not bad ' lemme tell you then I have to jump off a building then roll on the ground just so I can escape hydra from kidnapping me

Time skip

No one's pov

Y/n and Scarlett arrived at set and went in.
Scarlett was nervous Incase y/n could hurt

Y/n did her stunt but instead of landing it fell right on her right arm. Scarlett sprints up to you.

Scarlett's pov

Y/n had done her stunt but instead of landing on her feet she landed on her right arm the one she does everything on "Omg babe are you okay?" I say worry lased my voice "yea-ow" I could tell that here arm was broken I felt so bad "come on babe your going to the hospital!" "I don't wanna tho " she had bad experience's at hospitals before I knew why but she had to so I picked her up and put her in the car put her seat belt on her and got in and drove to the hospital "come on baby" I just got a hum in response poor girl.
'she must be in so much pain' I thought we walked up to the girl at the front (forgot what that word is )
"Y/n y/l/n " I spoke since y/n did not look like talking "what has she done?" "Fell down after doing a stunt I think she broke her arm" "have a seat in the waiting room a nurse will be with you shortly" "ok thank you!" I walked y/n over to the waiting room and sat down putting her on my lap and hugged her but being careful of her arm "baby It hurts" she tells me "I know baby I know" "Y/N Y/L/N" a nurse Called out

Time skip

Still scars pov

Y/n had broken her arm I felt so bad "so no stunts or anything till it heals?" I ask the doctor "yep" he says "let me just put a cast on her arm then you guys can go !" "Okay" y/n mumbles
He put the cast on y/n chose a black cast after that the doctor told us we could leave "thank you" I said "thanks " y/n mumbles "oh it's no problem see you in 3 months y/n" the doctor said . After we got home I told y/n to go lay in bed I could tell she was tired I got the ice. I got up stairs, y/n was laying on the bed staring at the ceiling she noticed me coming in but did not move "babe I got you some ice" she mumbles something that sounded like thanks "do you want cuddles and I'll sing to you to help you sleep yeah?" "Yeah"
Before she fell asleep she mumbles a I love you
"Love you more bubs" I wispered to her

****†**************†**********†*************
This one took me like a week to write I was on holiday and still am but I should probably sleep since we are going home tommorow at 11 am and it's 9:30 right now.
Have a nice day, night or afternoon 🖤❤️