baking (nr)

today nat decided she was going to try and bake some cookies with y/n.

nat walked into y/n's nursery and flicked on the light and turned off the sound machine.

"hi my gorgeous baby, how was your nap?" nat grinned as she picked y/n up.

"good мама!" y/n gave a toothy grin as she gripped onto nat's shirt.

"do you want to make some cookies?" nat asked while she placed y/n down on the changing table.

"yah мама yah!" y/n cheered. once nat had changed y/n the pair made there way to the girls floor kitchen.

natasha pulled out a mixing bowl a spoon and the ingredients, after placing her three year old daughter on the marble kitchen counter top.

natasha helped y/n put all the wet ingredients into the bowl, as she did the dry ingredients in a different bowl.

"do you want to help me add the dry ingredients into this bowl ошибка? " natasha asked pointing her finger on the wet ingredient bowl.

the three year old girl nodded her head excitedly and grasped her small chubby hands around the bowl.

"i do it!" the girl cheered happily. her mother nodded at let the girl try by herself when the bowl was almost poured out.

"i doed it!" y/n carefully placed the bowl back on the counter top.

"yes ошибка, you did it!" nat congratulated, causaully correcting her young girl.

nat let y/n rmtske control of mixing the two ingredients together.

"do you need a hand ошибка?" natasha asked after the small girl let out a huff.

"yah мама. hand" y/n asked, passing the bowl to her mother.

"спасибо, ошибка" nat smiled as the girl watched in awe.

natasha passed the bowl back, and took away the spoon.

"makes the cookies into balls, okay ошибка?" nat demonstrated and then walked over to the sink to clear up some of the dishes that had started to pile up.

"мама i did it!" y/n cheered happily, Natasha smiled and dried her hands while walking back to her daughter.

"well done ребенок ошибка!" nat grinned and picked up the tray of cookies and put them in the oven.

-

nat has told y/n that she wasn't allowed any until after dinner.

"ребенок ошибка, just two more bites then you get a cookie!" nat grinned, as her daughter bought into her plan.

y/n opened her mouth and ate both of the spoonfuls.

"cookie now, пожалуйста" y/n smiled, while also giving her mother a baby death glare.

her mother handed her a cookie and y/n gratefully bit into the cookie, going to down on it.

"she's just like her mum!" tony yelled from across the room. let's just say tony didn't get a cookie today.