as it was (n.r)

summary: y/n had a flashback....

age: doesn't matter

••••••
"you know it's not the same as it was..."

"as it was.."

Flashback 1:

y/n and the stone cold Natasha Romanoff giggling in bed, cuddling with each other while some movie was on in the background.

"Babe" y/n called out while Nat shook her head yes.

"we should make cookies!" Nat thought about it before agreeing to. Y/n jumped out of bed and the blanket that was on her flew right onto Natasha's head making her chuckle, before getting up and running downstairs to see her love getting out all the cookie ingredients.

"As it was....."

Flashback 2:

"Babe, see when we come home can we make cookies again?" Y/n asked as the two lovers climbed vormir, Natasha chuckled slightly before nodding "of course my love, we will" soon they got to the top and was met with a red faced (ugly) man.

"Natasha Romanoff daughter of Ivan Ramoanov" he spoke before taking a breath "and y/n y/m/n y/l/n daughter of y/f/n y/l/n"

"Welcome to vormir: one of you will have to sacrifice yourself for the soul stone" y/n gasped.

"I will let you go on.." he trailed off pointing to the edge of the cliff.

They walked to the edge, Natasha sitting on a big stone while y/n went to the edge and looked down. She let out a small gasp as she saw the height drop. She walked over to Nat taking a deep breath.

"Tasha baby, I'm sorry you need to go on without me" y/n whispered watching nat sigh "Nuh uh no way, that's not gonna happen" nat argued back.

Y/n sighed and walked to the edge before mumbling 'im sorry' and jumping.

Nat was quick though quickly she grabbed your hand and span you up to the edge of the cliff. Her herself now dangerously hanging on to y/n's arm "please don't" y/n sobbed. Nat shook her head "baby someone has too" she cried out

"not you please, we can get you back on the ledge and push that ugly red guy off" she compromised trying to get nat back to the ledge.

Nat shook her head, "I'm sorry..." Before she let go and fell to the bottom.

••
Y/n woke up in a pool of water, with a glowing light in her hand, she slowly opened her hand and saw the soul stone. She started crying. Before she was teleported back to the compound.

"Y/n? Where's nat?" Clint asked, but she couldn't say anything her lover was gone, her soulmate. The only person that made her happy.

She collapsed onto the floor in a heap and dropped the stone in the process.

Everyone saw it and understood what happened, some 'oh's where said and some 'im sorry y/n' where said.

••• -end of flashback -

Now y/n was sitting at Natasha grave.

"hi my love, I miss you" she chuckled slightly "I know I came yesterday. The compounds not the same without you and Tony" she didn't realize she was crying until tears dropped on her hand. She quickly wiped them but they kept falling.

"Ugh this is so stupid, I really miss you tasha" she placed down the tulips she bought for nat, she felt a person behind her.

She stood up and turned around, to see a blond girl also crying.

"how do you know my sister?" The blonde girl asked.

"she was my girlfriend, she never said anything about you"

"yeh, I haven't seen her since the red room. I'm Yelena" y/n nodded

"y/n" y/n said quietly looking back at the grave

"I'll let you be with your sister, have a good day"

"As it was..."
•••••••••••

mhm.