Dr Johansson (s.j)

summary: y/n being a Dr and treating her mother when she comes in

*set in Chicago again*

Words: 931
Age:
you: 28
scar: 40

•••
no one's pov:

y/n Johansson was a doctor at Chicago med, she had just finished looking over a patient, when Maggie called her to go to 'Trauma 2'

"older female, stomach pain and throwing up" Maggie called to y/n.

Y/n rushed into trauma 2, like she normally does, but froze when she saw how it was. "mama?" She whispered worriedly. Before rushing into action again. She grabbed the medical equipment and started working on her.

When she saw Scarlett opening her eyes she started asking tons of questions.

'are you okay?', 'what happened?' 'are rose, Cosmo and Colin okay?'.

"Shush y/n, I'm okay don't worry so much." Y/n nodded and looked at scars vitals.

"what hurts?" Y/n asked, "uhm, I have stomach pains and I've been sick a couple times" y/n's face softened. "Okay mama, imma give you so painkillers before getting you to do an MRI, and when I get the results, we might do a cat scan." You told her quickly. Scarlett nodded and you walked out giving her a small smile.

"April? Can you give my patient in trauma 2, painkillers and order a MRI for-" you looked at your watch "20 minutes?" April nodded and walked into the room.

• April's pov:•

I walked into trauma 2, and saw Scarlett Johansson, asleep.

I grabbed painkillers, and put it into her IV before walking out.

"Hey y/n?" She nodded for me to go on "was that Scarlett Johansson is trauma 2" she nodded, I walked in front of her and saw her crying slightly.

"Oh y/n" I pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back. "What's wrong?" She sniffled before answering"the patient in trauma 2 is my mum" I rubbed her back "she'll be okay, I bet she's strong" she mumbled a yes and wiped her eyes before Maggie came over to us.

"What's up guys, I can't have my favourite people sad?" I nodded over to trauma 2.

"That's her mum..".

Maggie nodded and took y/n somewhere, I assumed it was the doctors lounge.

•maggies pov:•

I took y/n to the doctors lounge, and sat her on the couch. "okay, it's okay"

"your okay" I whispered.

"I'm okay, I'm okay" she whispered, nodding her to getting up before I sat her back down slowly.

"so that's your mum?" She nodded " yeh I haven't seen her in a while though". I nodded and pulled her into a hug.

"Okay I'm okay to go back in there" I gave her a look "you sure?" I asked and she nodded.

She then stood up and walked to the door "thank you mags" she said before walking out.

••••y/n's pov:•••

I  walked out of the doctors lounge and walked into my  mum's room.

"Well you EKG's came back negative and you blood work came back" you said to your mum " it came back positive, which uh doesn't really mean good all the time, but I think you'll be fine" she nodded and looked over at Colin.

I looked over at Colin and gave him a look to go comfort mum "you probably just have a bad stomach flu, but I am gonna keep you here over night just in case, a nurse will be in with you shortly." Then I pulled back the curtain and closed the door.

I walked over to Maggie's desk.

"Hey mags can I get a nurse to wheel Miss Johansson up to a room, please?" She nodded "of course y/n/n, see you soon" I nodded as I was paged.

"Dr Johansson to NICU.
Dr Johansson to NICU" the voice called over the hospital.

I quickly ran to the NICU, and saw my patient who was a newly born baby boy, called Axel.

"What's up?" I asked walking into the painted room, "his left lung collapsed." The nurses said getting out all the things we would need

••• time skip: still y/n's pov:•••

I walked into mum's room again, yawning as I was on a night shift.

"Morning guys, how are we feeling?" I said

"I'm okay, I just really wanna go home y/n/n" I nodded "I completely understand that but we need to get you some food first to see if your sick from that then I can discharge you." I told them that and walked out of the room

"Morning y/n/n" Natalie said walking into the ER. "Morning" I mumbled yawning "tired?" I nodded "just a tad." I mumbled again "go lay down, I'll take your patients for now." I shook my head "no no it's okay I'll manage fine."

I walked off and got a nurse to get mum some food.

After I went in and saw she was fine so I told mags to grab discharge papers after that I went in their room.

"Okay guys! Great news, you can go home!"

"That's great! When?" I nodded at there excitement "as soon as you sign these papers!".

They signed the papers and got dressed before walking out of the ER, and soon I got home too.

••••
That ending was shit.

also if you saw the old version of this it had
Scarlett: 20 that was a mistake sorry bout that I changed it now though tyyy <3

Also we are so close to 100K reads ahh im so happy! Ty for reading my books I love you guys <33