sick? (s.j)

summary: you rose and scar all get sick with the flu

age:
rose: 5
you: 32
scar: 35

______
your pov:
this morning i  woke up feeling like shit "morning babe" scarlett's raspy voice like I know her voice is normal raspy but this was even worse "you okay babe" she nodded before sitting up, "I need to get rose ready for school" I shook my head "no, no offense you look like shit and you obviously feel like shit so no. I'll do it" she nodded and layed back down.

when I got up outta bed my head started spinning but I put it of to being tired. When I got up I headed to rose's room and quietly opened the door to see her sitting up in bed silently crying I walked in and shit the door "baby what's wrong?" She cried harder at that "mama, don't feel good!" she cried out "oh baby" I cooed "what hurts love?" she sniffed before mumbling out a response of  "my head and my tummy" I sat down on her bed and lifted her onto my lap '?"it's okay" I said quietly and stroked her head softly "wanna go lay down in mama and mummy's room?" I questioned I got a small nod yes and I walked into our room before setting her down seeing scar asleep again.

when i set her down on the scar woke up "rose?", "our little baby doesn't feel good today, do you love?" she shook her head and I placed the covers over her shaking body before I went to get the stick to test how hot people are, I came back to see scar lightly singing to rose, "as lovely as this is I need to check your temps" they nodded I checked roses  first '37.7°' fever then i checked scars '37.1'. "okay you both have fevers, I'm gonna-" I was cut of my scar "no, sit down you don't look good, I'll go get the medicine" I nodded and sat next to rose before scar left she took my temp and said it was 37.2 I nodded feeling tired all of a sudden, I closed my eyes before getting shook awake by scar telling me she has medicine.

I drank it quickly before quickly drinking some water "ew scar".

soon we all fell asleep and I was woken up by needing to be sick, I quickly ran to the bathroom and threw up before I felt scar rubbing my back "you okay now?" I nodded before spitting in the toilet, I stood up before getting dizzy and lightheaded I almost fell into scar before she caught me "you good?" I nodded before brushing my teeth and heading back to bed to meet a worried looking rose "mumma, you okay?" I nodded "I'm fine baby", "yeh yeh lay down babe" scar said "but your sick too" she nodded and also layed down.

After a while we all layed down and watched a movie soon rose fell asleep then me then scar.

______
♡︎