●○ Chapter 3 ○●

The ghoul gang plays Robots and rescue

Tw: minor mentions of blood and injuries.

I put on some black sweatpants, a plain black t shirt and sneakers. I stuffed a jacket, water and my phone in my bag and swung it over my shoulder.

My parents wished me best of luck and we were off.

I reached the center and spotted Izuku, floating in the air 'talking' to a brown haired girl with a round face. I walked up to them as she let him back on the ground.

"Did you just trip?" I asked him amused

'After all that training he's still clumsy as fuck'

"Hi, I'm Ochako Uraraka" she extended her hand.

"Y/n L/n, nice to meet you"

All three of us chatted for a bit before heading inside.

I sat down next to Izuku as Mic welcomed us and explained the rules.

"People from the same school were separated to avoid cooperation."

'At least lord explosion will stay out of my way'

"Robots and rescue huh? This should be easy enough" vex said.

We reached the arena and i put in my earphones everyone stands there, wating for the countdown.

"Start running" a girl with black hair said

"What?"

"Just go!"

I took off feeling a little embarrassed but smirked as Mic announced that real battles dont have a countdown.

Already having the lead I easily jumped from building to building

I start running much faster and created two short swords to stab two robots and ran past them as they started to fall. I create a bunch of knifes and threw them around the area Then redirected them as they stabbed peoples shirts to get them out of the way and got a high number of rescue points. I was a bit annoyed when two people I tried to help weren't even alive but I recovered and moved on to the bots. I made two knifes and threw them in the air, slicling here heads off.
I continue doing this for a few more minutes until I had a good opportunity to use vex's quirk. I exhausted at this point but we just had to hold on for a little longer. We teleported all around a group of robots, confusing them enough to kick one of them down, the rest toppled down with it.

I sat on the ground, exhausted as the buzzer went off.

"Great job n/n" the boy highfived me

"Thanks" I huffed

I heard some people mumble in confusion, but I dint care anymore.

I layed down and took out some painkillers for my headache.

"You're better than I expected" the same girl form earlier said.

"Umm.. thanks?" I questioned

Recovery girl arrived. She healed up and gave candy to anyone who needed it. She healed a few cuts I got, smiled at me and gave me a lolypop which I happily accepted.

My head continued to sting, it happens Every time I use his quirk. It wasn't dying down so vex decided to disappear for a bit.

I went outside and sat on a bench, waiting for Izuku.

"Coffee shop girl?" a voice spoke from beside me.

I looked over and saw the purple haired guy. I sighed with embaresment