●○ Chapter 4 ○●

》You've never wanted to stab your class mates?《

I put on my new school uniform with top button undone and the tie slightly loose around my neck. I quickly put on some light foundation and blush then get all things ready in my bag. My parents weren't home as expected so I just took the keys and headed out.

I stood in front of the absurdly huge door labelled Class 1 A alone as someone dint wanna sit through a 'boring school day' but I digress.

A couple of people were already in there seats, most notably Bakugo who was getting yelled at by a kid with blue hair for putting his legs on the table.

I went to sit at the back of the class where less people would likely hear me talk

I put my bag down just as Todoroki walked in. We used to be around each other all the time when our parents went to hero meetings or whatever. After a while his dad wouldn't let him hang out with me but hey teleportation is a handy quirk.

"You hoe! Where have you been?"

"A couple weeks without me and your this miserable" he smiled

Shoto is the one alive friend who I genuanly 100% like. You know those friends who you can completely be your self with.

I looked to my right and saw the girl form the entrance exam.

"Hey again" I said and smiled at her

She smirked and leaned further in her chair

"Is that vex?" Shoto asked and hung his bag on the same chair.

I looked back at the girl, confused but then I realized she wasn't waring the school uniform.

"You're not alive are you?" I said defeated

"You look so stupid right now" she laughed.

Todoroki hesitated before he slowly sat down.

"It's okami by the way" she said

"Why can none of you just be nice?"

"You are the one who calls on us. So there must be something else behind that pretty face"

I clear my throat and turn to the concerned split haired boy.

"Ok just give me a second"

"I guess you're not going away so lets just get this over with" I held out my hand.

I first manifested Vex's quirk when I made physical contact with him. A new shiney quirk sounded great at first but the process hurt like a motherfucker and I was only able to use his quirk for like a couple of seconds so it's wasn't worth it.

I closed my eyes and waited for the pain to kick in.

A chill when down my spine as her hand simply passed through mine

"Ohh" I mumbled

"What did you expect to happen?" She asked

"I..never mind then" I sat down surprised

"Why dint it work?" Shoto asked

"I don't know"

A few minutes passed by and I still couldn't shake the feeling, Everyone except the teacher were in class by now so I decided to get some air

"ALL THESE HOT GIRLS!!!, AND THOSE LEGS"

A purple ball haired boy drooled, as I passed him

I turned around and made a dagger which I stabbed in his desk right between his fingers