1

Tommy looked up at the stars from the window in the cottage. The moon shining down on him. He just wanted Wilbur to love him.. Everyone was so glad when Wilbur was found alive. Everyone but Tommy.. Wilbur was abusive. He hit him if he did something wrong. Or was too loud. He just wanted to get away. Everyone blamed him for everything. It hurts.. To be ignored and blamed for things he didn't mean to do.

Tommy opened the hatch in the hallway and climbed up through it to the roof.

He sat on the small cottages roof. Stars shimmered in the cloudless night sky.

Dream had gotten out of prison a few days ago.. Nobody would talk to him except a few family members and friends. Dream was fine with the fact people didn't talk to him. He didn't really mind it if he was honest. He was used to it.

Tommy got up from his spot on the roof jumping down from it he started building up a tower a little bit away from the cottage.

Dream sat in a tree at the edge of the village. He was watching the stars before he noticed a figure start to build something. He watched the figure build a tower. "I wonder what they're doing?" He murmured.

Tommy finished the tower and sat at the edge of the very top. A button was placed right next to him. TNT was covering both sides of the tower. Climbing up the sides.

Dream noticed the wideness of the tower wondering what it was there for.

Wilbur rolled over on his side as he shifted in his sleep. Wilbur blinked the sleep from his eyes. Standing up he slipped on his slippers and started to walk to the bathroom. Passing Tommy's room he noticed that the bed was empty. Tommy was gone. Becoming more aware he sprang into action. "Where is that brat?!" he mumbled as he grabbed his beanie and a jacket and bolted out the door. He ran into the middle of the village.

Glaring at the tower that was by his cottage Wilbur started shouting at the person on it. "What the Fuck are you doing by my house!! Move your fucking tower!!" Yelled Wilbur.

Tommy sat on the top of the tower. Ignoring the yelling from below, Tommy hit the button next to his leg.. "It was never meant to be, was it.." He questioned the still cloudless night.

Wilbur ran away from the blast as the TNT went off. Not even caring about the person that was sitting on top.

Dream heard the explosives before he saw it. He hurried and shot a line across the square to the cottage. He swung over and grabbed Tommy just as the tower finally gave out.

Rocks were launched at Dream. Hitting his left shoulder, Dream felt blood run down his back as his shoulder was scratched against the Cottage's ruff rock wall. Debris fell down the cottage wall as the wall took the weight of the two that collided against it. Debris fell on the two as they landed on the ground hard.

The noise brought out a large group of villages that started crowding around them. Everyone was yelling. Dream looked at everyone in shock. He had just tried to jump off a tower and there too busy complaining about the noise?! Dream sat there for a minute trying to understand why anyone would do that.

Soon though the noise was getting annoying. Cradling his left arm closer to his body, Dream said the one thing he could think of. "Shut The Hell Up!!" Everyone became quiet and looked at Dream. Panic spread across their features at the notice of the Ex- Prisoner. "You should all be ashamed complaining about the noise, instead of being worried about somebody's life?!"

Dream grabbed Tommy's hand and pulled him up, together they speed walked away. Heading towards the corner where Dream originally had come from. Heading to Dream's house was a quiet affair. Tommy still hadn't said anything to Dream. Not that Dream could fault the kid. He was probably still processing what the hell just happened.

Tommy glanced back from time to time still trying to believe what had happened. Dream had stood up for him! Wilbur is going to be so pissed at him, he's never going to let me live with him again. Even if he did I'm for sure going to be punished.

Dream walked to the front of a small house hidden in the forest. "You can stay here as long as you want too, " Dream said. "O-ok, thanks Dream." replied Tommy. "Just so you know I live here with my husband." States Dream as he unlocks the door and pushes it open.

Snapnap was sitting in a chair in the living room reading a book. When he heard the front door open. Standing up to greet his husband at the door he made his way over only to get a surprise. In front of him was Dream covered in blood on his left side and Tommy Innit standing off to the right side of Dream.

"Dream what the hell did you do to yourself!?" "Sap I'm fine." "Fine?!" "Dream your Bleeding!! "Oh right! it's just a scratch! Sapnap promise!." "Come here let me take a look at it idiot!." "Both of you better not be at risk of dying or I swear!" exclaimed Sapnap.

"I'm not the one bleeding!" replied Tommy. "Sapnap you have to check Tommy over first." said Dream. "Dream I'm fine!, plus you're the one bleeding!!!" said Tommy from his seat.

The two were sitting on two kitchen chairs by the table. Sapnap grabbed the first aid kit from under the sink. He started looking over Tommy like Dream said too.

"A little blood won't hurt anyone!" Dream argued back. " Tommy, the idiot won't let me look over him till he knows you're not in immediate danger." Sapnap replied frustrated at Dream's antics.

Sapnap finishes looking over Tommy, finding only a few cuts and bruises. He disinfects them and looks over to Dream.

Dreams head was slumped a bit. He was looking over at Tommy who was currently telling Dream how stupid he was being. "I'm fine now, see!!" "Let Sapnap tend to your wounds!" lectured Tommy. "Fine fine, jeez!-" said Dream.

The man had his Left arm pressed against his stomach, blood was covering the back plus a bit of the front of the shirt he was wearing.

"Dream, can you get the shirt off by yourself or do you need help?" asked Sapnap calmly. "Sap I can't move my shoulder, I need your help.." Dream said. "That's what I thought." Sapnap helped Dream get the shirt over his head. The once green fabric was oozing red. Getting a good look at the wound Sapnap noticed a bit of gravel inside of the bloody mess. The "scratch" as Dream was putting it earlier was no such thing. It stretched from the top of his left shoulder and passed his shoulder blade. It ended at the middle of his back. Bits of gravel were pressed into the large cut. Grabbing the tweezers, Sapnap began pulling the bits out of the wound.

After what seemed like forever Sapnap was finally able to wrap the wound in gauze. Tommy and Dream were casually chatting about what Tommy was going to do for the summer and what he wanted to do.

"Dream you're all done." said Sapnap as he started putting away the first aid kit. "Thank you Sap!" cheered Dream as he stood up.

Pushing his chair in he turned to Tommy. "Follow me, all show you to the room you're gonna be staying in." said Dream.

Dream and Tommy made their way to a beige room with a twin sized bed and a desk in the corner. A lamp was set on the nightstand next to the bed.

Tommy thanked Dream as he was left to settle in for the night. Thoughts ran through Tommy's head, what was he going to do when Wilbur wanted him back if he ever did that is?..