Epilogue

Tommy Innit woke up with the Sun in his eyes. Stretching he got dressed and made his way down the stairs. Heading towards the kitchen he hears familiar voices.

"He's gonna love it Dream don't worry!" reassures Sapnap. "But what if he doesn't!?" replies Dream. "Morning Dream and Sapnap!" Cheers Tommy. "Morning!" they both echo back. "What am I not going to like?" asks Tommy as he takes a seat at the stools. Dream blushes. "Me and Dream have a surprise for you" answers Sapnap. "Since today is your birthday, I invited your friends over for a party." "And me and Dream wanted to give you something before they arrive," says Sapnap.

Dream pulls out a small rectangle box with red and white wrapping paper. Handing it to the boy, Sapnap and Dream stand together. Sapnap presses a kiss to Dreams temple. Wrapping his arms around Sapnap Dream looks on as Tommy unwraps the Gift.

Inside the wrapping paper is a small what looks like a book. Turning it around Tommy looks at the cover only to see a picture of him and his family and friends on the cover. He opens up the album to see a ton of pictures of Him and all of his family and friends.

Tears pierced his eyes as he looked at what's become his family. "I love it, thank you guys!" He leans forward and gives them both a tight hug. He knows that his family loves him no matter what and he wouldn't have it any other way.

The End