3

It was about 10:00 AM I had gotten up early remembering the routine I had to do for Wilbur, Get up, Make Breakfast, Do the Laundry, And Clean the whole house. Living with Dream and Sapnap was so much different. Dream or Sapnap would make the meals. Sapnap would usually clean up. Occasionally doing some chores like laundry and vacuuming. They never asked me to do anything for them. They wouldn't let me do all the chores around the house, saying that it was better if I had time to do what I wanted. Whatever that means...

Tommy walked down the stairs to see Sapnap running around. "Sapnap what are you in a hurry for?" The older man turned to me with a panicked look in his eyes. " Tommy, Dream's wound is infected." called the man over his shoulder as he went back to looking for things. Finally finding the first aid kit. Sapnap rushed to their shared Room. Dream was lying on their bed. His back was facing the ceiling as Sapnap made his way over to him.

Dream's injury started to heal at the bottom but there was an angry red at the top of the injury where it was the worst. Yellow puss seems to ooze out of the injury. Sapnap tried to clean it to the best of his ability but it stayed infected.

Dream winced from where he was laying Sapnaps cold hands felt like heaven against his back. He could tell Sapnap was worried. The panic glances he shot his way every few minutes. His back and shoulder hurt like hell. He heard more than he saw Sapnap type out a message to Bad and Skeppy.

Tommy sat on the couch with Patches in his arms. Sapnap, Bad and Skeppy were all in the bedroom down the hall. Tommy could hear muffled cries of pain. Patches mussed into Tommy's arm's as she felt bad for her owner. Soon a few minutes turned to hours. The door finally opened.

Sapnap headed towards the teenager and cat on the couch. Both were fast asleep. Pulling a blanket on top of them, Sapnap walked away to head to bed himself.