5

"Hey Tommy?" "Yea Sap?" "Tubbo is coming over. Do you want to help me bake some treats?" "Yea!" After getting the ingredients out and starting to make some cupcakes. "Hey Sapnap where's Dream?" "Oh he went out to go get some blueberries." "Shouldn't he be back by now?" "Yea probably." Sapnap pulls out his phone to quickly text Dream.

Hey Dream, when are you coming home?

I'm heading home soon.

I got Puffy and Tubbo with me.

Tubbo told me he was on the way over when I ran into him. 

Okay sounds good we made cupcakes so those will be ready when you get here!

okay see u soon!

I love you!

Love you too!

"Hey everyone!" Dream calls through the door, Tommy comes running and hugs Dream then sees Tubbo and hugs him.

"Hi everyone!" Sapnap tells everyone to come to the kitchen. "Me and Tommy have just finished making a fresh batch of cupcakes," Sapnap says. Taking one from the rack he and Tommy start to give one to everyone.

Tommy and Tubbo head to Tommy's room after they both finish their treats. Leaving Dream, Sapnap and Puffy in the Kitchen.

"So how have you been Puffy?" Sapnap asked politely. "Oh uh I have been good!" "So what brings you here Puffy?" asks Dream. "You just kinda appeared behind us in the forest." "Oh I just wanted to apologize properly from yesterday... " Yea It's okay Puffy you just weren't told the truth.." "Thank you my Duckling." Dream cringes a bit. "Yes of course.." replies Dream.

Later that Night

"Tommy are you ready for Movie night?" "Yea!" "Lets GO!" Yells Dream. Tommy starts laughing at Dream's antics.

The family sits down and turns on a movie. Tommy falls asleep about half way into the movie. Today was a nice day. Tommy thought before drifting off to sleep. I don't want this to ever end.