Author's Note

Hey!

Welcome to The Gemini, the sequel to The Gate.  I am so excited to continue this story. I have fallen in love with these characters these last few months, and I hope that you've been enjoying them too.

This book, like some of my others, are connected to the Borderverse, my own little version of the world. There are a few Easter eggs connecting those stories together, so always be on the lookout for that!

I wish I could tell you how I came up with The Gate. The truth is, I wanted to write a werewolf story back in elementary school, but then I tried to add more supernatural creatures until it took on a life of its own. Here we are, almost a decade later, writing a completely different story. I'd like to think that past Alana would be thrilled.

I want to update this book every Monday, so we'll see how that goes. I try to be active in the Wattpad community, so you might see me run some awards or do some stuff for Cultural Ambassadors, my community project dedicated to helping Wattpad authors write different cultures more authentically. You can check that out on my page.

Okay enough about me!

We're here to see what the heck is going to happen to Lena and her friends.

Let's get this story started, people!

(Oh! And remember, trust no one.)

The Gemini
-Started July 19, 2021-
-Completed...-