Extra: The Four-Legged Foxtrot

A/N - Hi I decided to write a random extra chapter because I'm struggling to write the next chapter, but I wanna produce content still. This is based on Chanwills0 's video on tik tok because that's a brilliant idea. (Here's the link if anyone wants it:https://www.tiktok.com/@chanwills0/video/6974848151635135750?_d=secCgYIASAHKAESMgowQrARUX%2FSBsVokLyJuQZhWiUnApUfXQQhlOiFxPl6l9VAQGPVUdSRVfksW8h7Gt%2BWGgA%3D&checksum=38ee61ff4582041d224917baf935365435b4a0ef605258b745c8e58b121f3d85&language=en&preview_pb=0&sec_user_id=MS4wLjABAAAAvtZUfFdtIVJQ7DfXf54s7KF-uWQx6TS2K-JtlwR0paQ2T9_325sHhE4VoQc7N9_U&share_app_id=1233&share_item_id=6974848151635135750&share_link_id=5ECE263A-F330-4691-8F90-5A7CDADEFB5E&source=h5_m&timestamp=1624132101&tt_from=copy&u_code=32gkf8jb363fj&user_id=68349544832315392&utm_campaign=client_share&utm_medium=ios&utm_source=copy&_r=1 ) This not an actual plot point in the book. It's more like a one-shot that you can choose to tie to the story if you want.

     Y/N thought she was really going to get in trouble this time. She and the twins had just barely sat their tired bums on the common room couches after committing one of their crimes when Professor McGonagall climbed through the portrait hole.

        The poor student's heart nearly jumped out of her chest as their head of house began striding over to Y/N's general direction. The menaces known as Fred and George, on the other hand, were on the verge of spilling out into laughter over how stiff Y/N had suddenly become. The girl gulped, fearing the possibility of being caught and sent off to detention.

        But to Y/N's great relief, McGonagall stopped in front of the bulletin board, stuck a parchment to the wall, and promptly left. Though not without throwing a suspecting glance at the students sitting together suspiciously on the couch.

        As soon as the professor was out of the common room, the trio of youngsters scrambled to take a peek at the paper. "Oh thank goodness, I thought she was going to punish us," Y/N exhaled, releasing all the stiffness from her body.

        "Yeah, you left quite the mess this time. There was evidence everywhere," Fred said as he leaned on the girl's shoulder.

        Y/N's eyes widened to the size of dinner plates with fear. "I did not! Or...Well...Did I?"

        "Who knows. There's probably a witness out there ready to accuse you of your crimes against humanity," George added as he mirrored Fred's actions on Y/N's other shoulder.

        "But we only glued Filch to his broom," Y/N muttered thoughtfully. "Well anyway, what's this?"

        Fred leaned forward to inspect the parchment- much to Y/N's amusement. She'd have to get him some reading glasses soon. A grin so devilish that it sent shivers down Y/N's body spread over Fred's face soon after. Apparently, this particular expression was infectious only to boys because it also presented itself on George's face.

        "Have you nitwits been possessed? Am I missing something?" The girl then read the announcement but found that there was nothing remotely special about it. So what if McGonagall wanted all fourth years to gather for a meeting tomorrow?

        "Our dear Y/N's about to have the talk," Fred announced mischievously as he returned to the couch.

        "What talk?"

        "The legendary four-legged fox trot talk," said George.

        "You're just pulling my leg at this point aren't you," Y/N deadpanned.

        "Absolutely not," The twins replied.

        "We assumed you knew, Y/N," Fred started.