[03] SCARY TIME

twitter!

twitter!

Isa @Moony
Going to play a scary game w/@Corpse be there or be square
twitch.tv/Moony_
413 retweets 21.8k likes
----
@User19| THIS DUO IS EVERYTHING OMG

@User73| wait i thought she was playing outlast with sapnap tho ?

@Sapnap| what the honk

@User11| awe poor sapnap

@User12| idc about sapnap moony and corpse are THE duo

@Corpse| cant wait to see you get scared luna
|
@Moony|@Corpse it's okay we will be scared together
|
@User23|@Corpse HE CALLS HER LUNA ARE U KIDDING ME SO CUTE

twitch!

Moony_ is live!
playing outlast with corpse (we are scared)

"Hello everyone how are y'all doing today!" Isa welcomed everyone in her chat as the number of viewers continued to increase. She would never get used to people watching her play video games that she was mediocre at and enjoy it this much. She was grateful for her job and the friends she's made along the way. Her and Corpse have interacted before in previous among us streams but they never had a one on one stream with him. She was excited to do it too, her and Corpse had much in common and they always got along well so she was excited to develop a new friendship. She was also mission Sapnap and would do anything to distract her from the fact that he's not with her anymore. When Isa first played outlast Sapnap was with her, right by her side, she was going to continue playing the game with him but since she left she knew it wouldn't be the same so she thought it'd be a good idea to stream it with Corpse.

"Okay guys so about a month ago for a sub goal I streamed Outlast and I was too much of a pussy to finish it but today is the day I will finish it, and i'm here with a guest!" the Puerto Rican said queuing Corpse to join in on the stream.
"Whaddup" Corpse said in his deep voice that made Isa laugh a little.

"Yay Corpse is here! Everyone say hi to Corpse" Isa said making her chat speed up and become filled with greetings to the boy she was streaming with. Most people seemed to be happy about the duo streaming together which made Isa feel at peace.

"I'm mentally not ready to play this game again" the girl joked making Corpse laugh a bit.
"Luna don't be a pussy,we have to beat this game tonight" Corpse said in a demanding manner jokingly. They laughed at that, she also thought it was nice how he gave them a nickname.
"Also guys I raised the TTS to $20 because I don't want a bunch of people donating and I miss someone's dono so yeah." They said to their audience.
"They also just want more money" Corpse joked making her laugh and go along with that but.

The game started up and Moony could worry feel herself get scared. They were in fact an easily scared person so maybe this wasn't her best idea.

"I don't even remember where I left off, that night was a blur" She admitted to Corpse and the audience.
"It's okay we got this, we'll you're doing most of the work but I will support you from afar" Corpse giggled out.

The 2 hour stream consisted of Isa screaming at the top of her lungs, taking much needed breaks where she listened to Corpses music to hype her up before she started playing again, Corpse dying of laughter every time they screamed, and making many empty threats to leave if she kept playing his music. Its safe to say that she did not end up finishing the game. But the stream was great nonetheless.

"Okay guys it's been 2 bourse and 13 minutes and i'm one jumpscare away from having a heart attack so I am going to end the stream here, thank you all for joining and thank you corpse for being here with me. I'm going to raid Punz so go say hi to him for me, have a great night byeeeee" The girl ended her stream Corpse still on call with her.

"That was really fun Isa we should stream some other time together" the boy on call said to them, which she immediately agreed to. The two said their good byes and ended the call.

Now that she was alone the girl looked back at some clips of her stream and scrolled to tweets all praising the duo for such a fun stream. She laughed as she liked some tweets. But she was left thinking about how different it would've been if Sapnap was still with her and if they streamed together tonight. The boy probably would've forced her to finish the game and she would no matter how scared she was because how could she say no to the boy she liked (loved). That night she went to bed missing her best friend once again.

✨🪐💫
if i were to maybe add some background dnf how would y'all feel about it. it wouldn't be specifically romantic like it could be viewed as platonic but it's still there ya know? let me know cause i'm suddenly in my dnf arc dunno know how i got here but i am :)