[05] PRETTY OBVIOUS

instagram!

instagram!

Moony_

31,678 likes Moony_ I'm alive but i'm dead view all 456 comments

31,678 likes
Moony_ I'm alive but i'm dead
view all 456 comments

User9 MARRIAGE WHEN ?

User11 I LOVE THEM

Corpse_Husband rip
|
Moony_ we're both corpse now

Sapnapinsta i'm gone for like 10 days and you die lol
|
Moony_ I just can't live without you bb
|
User10 OK NOW KISS

Georgenotfound thank god
|
Moony_ gogy wogy that's not nice 🥺

Dream no don't die you're so sexy
|
Moony_ ayo ? 😏
|
Sapnapinsta STOP WTF

User77 sapnap is always so jealous lmao

User55 wait is she dating Sapnap or Corpse i'm confused
|
User22 she's?not?dating?either?they?are?friends?

Wes10 BARK BARK GRRRR
|
Moony_ tell Kalynn i'm in love with her 😩🙏🏻
|
Sapnapinsta STOP FLIRTING WITH OTHER PPL WHEN IM RIGHT HERE

real life!

Sapnap got up from laying down on his bed tbat Dream bought him and made his way down the hall to Dreams room. He felt like the biggest dumbass in the world, how could he be friends with someone for 12 years and not realize that he was in love with them for half that time. Now that he was away and by himself most of the time he's had a lot of time to think. After days of missing his best friends he longed for her in different ways than he originally thought he would. He wanted something more than a friendship with her and that became clear once he caught himself in a daydream where he was doing some not so platonic stuff with Isabella. To be fair Sapnap didn't think it was that crazy that he thought about kissing her, I mean she was undeniably beautiful and she was funny and had a great smile and her hair was always so perfect and- okay so maybe Sapnap has a little more than a crush on them. Once he realized this he damn near had a panic attack. He needed to tell someone and who better to confide in then his brother Dream.

So that's what he was doing now. After making it clear on instagram that he was not happy with the girl flirting with other people, including the male he was going to go confide in, he needed to let everything out. He knocked on Dreams door repeatedly to get Dreams attention. Sapnap heard him talking to someone who he assumes is George before he finally hears Dreams chair squeak and footsteps coming closer to the door. The door opened to reveal Dream looking down to Sapnap expectedly.

"You good" Dream asked with some concern laced in his voice. The 10 days the two have lived together Sapnap rarely came to Dreams room and would instead just call him.

"Yeah I think so, I just need to talk to you about something." Sapnap said trying not to make eye contact with his friend.

"Okay come in I'll just tell George I'll talk to him later" Dream walked back in his room leaving Sapnap to close the door behind him and go sit on Dreams bed. Dream sat at his desk and said goodbye to George quickly assuring him that he'll call him back later before he spun his chair around to face Sapnap.

"What did you want to talk about? Do you not like it here? Is it the bed? I knew it would be too hard we can go get you a new one tomorrow" Dream began to ramble his mind taking him deep in thoughts. Sapnap smiled at his friends concern and it warmed his heart a bit to know that Dream really wanted him to stay in Florida.

"No that's not it at all, everything's perfect I promise. It's actually something I just realized that has nothing to do with you but I just feel like I need to get it off my chest and you're my best friend so why wouldn't I tell you." Sapnap said cutting himself off to look at Dream. Dream looked back at him reassuringly which made Sapnap take a deep breath.

"I like Isa and by like I mean really like, like I think I might be in love with her and I don't know what to do." Sapnap blurted out in one breath very quickly. He looked at Dream waiting for a response but all he got was a wheeze from the elder in front of him. Sapnap furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance at his best friends reaction.

"Yeah sure keep laughing at my pain asshole" Sapnap sneered at Dream which only made Dream laugh harder.

"Well I mean it was pretty obvious Sap" Dream finally said after calming his wheezing. Sapnap looked at him alarmed.

"HOW WAS IT OBVIOUS IF I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT IT?" Sapnap shouted in anger, which made Dream start cackling again struggling to catch his breath.

"To put it simply Sap you're kinda a dumbass" Dream said still in a fit of laughter. Sapnap scoffed at that response and got up to leave the room.

"No Sap, don't go look i'm sorry it's just I think everyone could've told you that you liked them youre like the only person who didn't know except maybe Isa, she's oblivious as fuck" Dream said trying to regain his composure and reassure his friend.

"What should I do? I'm so dumb I don't want to ruin our friendship" Sapnap said leaning against the door. Dream looked at his friend in pity, he didn't like to see his friend beat himself up over feelings he can't control.

"Look you have nothing to worry about, you should just tell her how you feel before it's too late" Dream said in attempt to help his friend crisis.

"What do you mean by too late" Sapnap asked Dream in alert, looking at him with wide eyes.
"I mean that shes a real catch so if you don't swoop in someone else will" Dream said matter of factly in hopes it would get his friend determined, he was wrong.

"You're right she probably doesn't even like me, why would she she probably sees me as a brother. This is awful, I hate my life." Sapnap said as he shut his eyes and put his head down in defeat leaving the room and a defeated Dream.

"He's so dumb" Dream said turning his attention back to his monitor to call George back.