[12] BIRTHDAY BOY

real life!

real life!

Sapnap woke up to an empty bed, which usually would've been normal but given that he and Bel had gone to bed together the night prior Sapnap was only a little concerned that they weren't in bed with him.

He got out of his bed relatively quickly and grabbed his phone on the nightstand and walked out his room towards the living room where he assumed Bel would be.

As he walked through the house and closer to the kitchen area he smelled good and more noticeable he heard bickering. He knew immediately that is was Clay and Bel probably creating a mess in the kitchen. As he got closer to the kitchen he was able to hear their conversation more clearly.

"You're burning the eggs, I thought you said you could cook."

"I can cook, why don't you focus on how you're burning the pancakes."

"He likes his pancakes a little burnt."

"You would know that you simp"

"Clay I will hit you in the head with this pan"

At this point Sapnap decided it might be a good idea to make his presence known. So he cleared his throat making both Clay and Bel jump and turn around.

"Sapnap happy birthday!" Both of his friends said in sync, he loved seeing his two favorite people together and he couldn't wait until George could join them.

"I told you to stay in bed with him" Clay says in a hushed whisper, shoving Bel over to Sapnap.

"Sap we were making just making you breakfast in bed, so why don't you go back to bed and we'll be there soon okay?" Bel questioned walking up to him looking up at him through her lashes, Sapnap was completely mesmerized by them and he would quite literally do anything she asked of him in that moment. So he nodded his head and made his way back into his room.

It didn't take long for Sapnap's two friends to be done cooking and coming into his room with a tray of food singing happy birthday to him.

He noticed a stack of pancakes with a singular candle lit on it, and he also noticed how Dream was holding a phone and had George on call singing happy birthday along with them. Sapnap would never admit it but he felt himself starting to tear up at the small gesture. It almost felt like a dream.

•••

After the breakfast in bed Sapnap was informed that he needed to get ready for the rest of the day that Dream and Isa had planned. He decided on a simple causal outfit and made his way to the living room where Clay sat petting patches and scrolling through fanart on twitter.