[10] ONE BED

real life!

real life!

As the tall boy led his friend through the house the girl noticed how clean everything looked, she expected a big house like this that housed two males to be much more dirty but she was pleasantly surprised.

"You're house is very clean Dream" Isa said as they were dragged further into the house where she assumed that's where she would stay for the next two weeks.

"Look Isa we actually only have one guest bedroom for when George gets here but I still haven't gotten the furniture yet and I was meant to go get an air mattress but when I went to the store coincidentally they were all sold out long story short is you can share a bed with sapnap or sleep on this couch which is very uncomfortable" Dream said looking down at his shorter friend.

She really should have saw this coming, it appeared the universe had it out for her. It's not like the pair of friends didn't share a room or even a bed together before but it was never an overnight thing especially not a full 2 week thing. But Isa was going to put her crush aside and just not overreact, it's just one night right?

As if this moment couldn't get more awkward Sapnap walks in with Isa's suitcase and duffel bag.

"You know Isa you're staying her for two weeks not two months right?" Sapnap asks with a huff, the boy looks up to his two friends, sensing the tension Sapnap chuckles lightly.

"Is everything okay?" he ask softly looking back and forth at his friends.

Isa looks at dream expectantly, when the boy shows no signs of being the one to say what's wrong she decides to just get it over with.

"Clay just informed me that there's no where for me to sleep except for the couch or in your room." Sapnap stared at the girl and sighed in relief, he had been worried there was something genuinely wrong.

"If you want I can just sleep on the couch and you can take my room I don't mind" Sapnap responds quickly not wanting to make his crush uncomfortable as much as he would love to have her lay with him after being away from them for so long he wanted to respect her comfort.

"I don't want to kick you out of your own room, I don't mind sharing a bed, unless you don't want to do that then im fine with taking the couch" Isa said hurriedly hoping that her crush couldn't sense how nervous she was.

"No I don't mind you can sleep with me" Sapnap said not thinking of the implication of what he said immediately.

"Wait not like that I don't want to sleep with you... wait not that I don't find you attractive because I do, wait I'm not trying to say like-" Sapnap continues to ramble nervously before Isa cuts him off. "I know what you meant please just stop talking I understand." They say with flaming red cheeks at Sapnaps words.

Dream watches his two friends with a cheeky grin, finding amusement in their nervous states.

"Okay well why don't you two head to Sapnaps room and get comfortable, i'll order us some food" Dream says slowly making his way to his bedroom

The two friends are left alone in the large living room as they heard dreams door slam. They look at each other and are both in a similar state of flushed cheeks.

"So are we going to go to your room or stay here?" Isa says with a teasing tone and raised eyebrows. Sapnap laughs and picks up Isa's belongings again before walking past them and lightly shoving them with his shoulder.

"Technically it's our room now." He says as he continues to walk expecting his best friend to follow, which she does. At his words Isa widens her eyes and smiles looking down at her feet following the boy to their room. This was going to be a long two weeks.

Meanwhile, in dreams room the boy sat in his gaming chair ringing up George. The British boy picked up almost immediately.

"Did it work?" was the first thing George asked which made Dream laugh.

"Come on George it was my idea of course it worked, i made up some dumb lie about how i didn't have an air mattress so they had to stay with Sapnap or the couch and they obviously picked to stay with Sapnap." Dream said smugly knowing George had his doubts about the plan.

"They're such idiots" George said with a laugh making the other join in. The two carried on talking and making bets on how long it would take until their two best friend stopped being so dumb and just got together already.

instagram!

876,321 likesMoony_ clay sucks ass at taking pictures but i'm back with sap <3view all 9,678 comments

876,321 likes
Moony_ clay sucks ass at taking pictures but i'm back with sap <3
view all 9,678 comments

Dream i took other pictures
|
Moony_ you took one other one and my eyes were closed....
|
Dream sounds like a you problem

Wes10 meetup with me instead
|
Moony_ only if kalynn is there

User01 OMG THEYRE BACK TOGETHER

User29 MY TWO FAVORITE PEOPLE

Quackity why is sapnap short
|
Moony_ i'll ask him for you Q

User8 WAIT DOES THAT MEAN SHE HAS SEEN DREAMS FACE
|
User9 no he wears the mask 24/7

User66 THE AMOUNT OF CONTENT WE CAN GET

User87 aww they went for saps birthday :(

Karljacobs_ oh my god you're both so precious
|
Moony_ you're an angel karl jacobs mwah
|
Sapnapinsta what the

GeorgeNotFound hope you sleep well
|
Moony_ i hope you sleep well in england all alone
|
GeorgeNotFound :(
|
Sapnapinsta stop farming "aws"
|
Dream don't worry george you'll be here with us soon :]
|
Moony_ i hate dnf
|
Dream i hate moonnap
|
User8 WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE

User26 i worry for this friend group a lot

A/N
i'm sorry i've been gone for so long college is stupid but anyway here's a chapter bc i've had parts of it done for a while so i finally finished it i hope you enjoyed it and i'm trying to upload more often so yay!