𝐯. in love?

"when i'm losing my control, the city spins around."

harry and i spent the entire day together. the only thing we did was lay in bed, but i got to spend time with him and that's all that matters to me.

we were cuddled up with each other, harry playing with my hair and me holding his hand. it felt natural, like we have been doing things like this for a while.

when he moved his arm slightly, his sleeve went up and i saw a couple red marks. i instantly knew what they were.

"harry... why?"

"what?" he looked at me in confusion before noticing what i was staring at. "oh."

"harry baby, why do you do that?"

he looked at me with slight anger. "i'm not doing anything. it was from a cat. i don't do shit like that." he retorted.

"harry, i'm not an idiot. if you're cutting yourself, just tell me. i know it's hard and you've probably never told anyone about this, but you can trust me."

he stared at me as if he was scanning my face to see if i was lying. "okay fine, yes i cut myself." he said the last part in almost a whisper tone, probably afraid of admitting it.

i pulled him into a tight hug and held him close as he started to cry.

"harry, can you please promise me that you will at least try not to do that anymore? i know it's hard and i won't ask of you to completely stop, but at least try to stop. i would never want anything to happen to you. you're the best thing in my life."

      he pulled away and looked at me. "really? you mean that?" he croaked.

"really."

ever since we had that conversation, i made it my goal to keep harry happy. with an absent father and a mother who is always on business trips around the country, i'm pretty much the only person he has.