𝐱𝐢. breakfast

"you've begun to feel like home."

۵

harry and i eventually fell asleep on the roof. i was the first to wake up in the morning and i decided i would make breakfast for the two of us. i left a note next to him so he would know i didn't just get up and leave.

i walked into his kitchen and searched his cabinets and pantry, trying to figure out what to make. i settled on pancakes and got the ingredients out.

-

by the time i was finished making them, harry walked into the kitchen, rubbing his eyes.

"are you hungry, babe?"

he made his way towards me and put his head on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"you made pancakes? they smell good."

"thanks love. i made a bunch, i hope you'll like them." i told him and he walked away to get plates.

"i will, you're an amazing cook."

"well thank you, harry. anyway, did you sleep well?" i asked and walked over to the table, placing down plate of pancakes.

"as well as you can sleep on a roof." he chuckled and sat down.

"same here, at least it didn't rain. that would have sucked." i said and harry hummed before taking bite of his pancakes.

"holy shit." harry moaned after taking a bite of his pancakes. my pants got tighter because of the noise he made, but i'll choose to ignore that.

"these are so good, zayn. you seriously need to tell me your secrets." he told me before taking another bite.

"a magician never reveals his secrets." i joked and started eating my pancakes.