Chapter 37- Cat Fight

Now, seeing as Jerry had drove me and Alex here to begin with, we had assumed that he would be the one to drive us home as well.

We should have known better than to rely on Jerry.

"Jerry, you're a dumbass."

Jerry glared at Alex, crossing his arms over his chest defensively. "Am not!"

Alex and I shared a disbelieving glance. We were currently standing in the parking lot of the night club as the sun sank lower in the sky, all completely wasted.

"So much for you being the designated driver." I sighed loudly, leaning back unsteadily against Jerry's sports car. It was one of those ridiculously flashy cars, with the shiny new paint job and barely enough room to fit four people.

No wonder he and Conner hit it off.

"Hey, I never said anything about being the responsible baby sitter." Jerry complained, wobbling unsteadily on his feet.

"It's your car!" Alex yelled, angrily stepping out of her shoes and holding them in her hand. "What?" She said at our questionable looks. "Heels hurt my feet."

"High-heeled shoes. If they hurt so damn much, why wear them? That's the one thing I don't get about girls." Jerry contemplated, almost mostly to himself.

"You mean, besides our feelings?" I added scathingly, trying not to focus too much on how the ground was starting to spin beneath me.

"No, I get your feelings and shit." Jerry shrugged. "I just choose not to care."

Alex snorted. "Pig."

"Awww come on!" Jerry turned to her, a scowl apparent on his handsome features. "At least I'm honest, about my player-ism-ness."

"Not a word." I pointed out, but if he had heard me, he didn't acknowledge it.

Alex's green eyes narrowed into cat-like slits. "Are you calling me a liar?"

"Maybe I am." Jerry retorted back.

"I wasn't the one who claimed to be a brain surgeon, just to get some action with some slutty brunette sitting at the bar." Alex fired back.

"So what? She was hot!" I watched the argument unfold before me, ready to step in if Alex decided to beat him up.

Alex looked almost dumbfounded by how unintelligent Jerry's argument was. I had to admit, I was a little stunned that he could be that idiotic. But I suppose we were all pretty intoxicated.

"And you're calling me the liar?"

"She had green eyes! That's a special circumstance!"

"So what? I have green eyes!" Alex rolled her eyes.

Jerry stopped for a second, stepping closer to Alex so that their faces were inches apart. I nearly slapped myself when I realized that he was actually checking.

"Hmmm." He concluded, stepping back again. "I suppose you do."

"Oh my god!" Alex face-palmed, looking close to nearly knocking his brains out.

I sighed loudly, making their attentions turn back to me. Finally. It was as if they had forgotten that I was here. "Can't you two just have meaningless sex and quit bitching?"

Both of their mouths dropped open, and even I was surprised that I had actually said that. Wow, drunk me was badass.

"Please." Alex finally answered after a brief awkward silence. "In his dreams."

"Yeah, my nightmares." Jerry was quick to fire back.

"Oh whatever! Don't even pretend that you haven't thought about getting into my pants!" Alex threw her hands in the air angrily, but her continued state of intoxication caused her to stumble a few steps off balance. "In fact, is there a girl you haven't thought about boinking?"