Prologue

Kiyotaka POV

I would like to pose a question. Is society equal? Most say that all people are born equal. But my answer is no. People are not born equal.

In this society, if you are not born with 'quirks', you will be laughed at and bullied. Even if you get a quirk, if they are weak, you still get bullied and laughed at. If you get a powerful quirk, people get jealous. However, if you get a dangerous or scary quirk, people avoid you or badmouth about you.

This society we know today are clouded by false prejudice. Everyone relies on people we call 'heroes', but what isn't known, is that some heroes do darker things than what people thought they were, hiding behind a false cover. All heroes mostly care about are the same things: Fame, money, the number 1 spot, or because they think it's cool.

Their first thought when they want to become a hero is never to rescue people. Sure, some thought of that. But that is only through the influence of other heroes.

It isn't just heroes. Society in a whole, is rotten to the core. People thinks that what villains does are evil, but that's not true. All villains, or at least most of them, does 'evil' things because of what happened to them and for revenge.

Flashback

The White Room. That was the place which my father, who was the former number 1 hero before All Might made. It was created in secret from the government, and information on it were kept confidential. Inventors and instructors there were forced to keep silent about it. When one tries to expose it, they would be assassinated. The purpose of the White Room, was to create 'perfect humans'. Used as lab rats were children ranging from the age of 4 onwards. This place was what the children see when they first opened their eyes. Some of them were 'test tube babies'.

The White Room was created even before I was born. However, the White Room never produced what it wanted until it's 4th Generation. To all the who lived within those white walls, it was also known as the Demonic 4th. In the first 2 years of experiment, all except one had all been killed due to the sheer intensity of the programme. The reason for that? It was not only because I was the Director's child, but because I was also born with a powerful quirk: Time.

My quirk allows me to manipulate time to a huge degree. (I won't go into details because how his quirk works would be shown bit by bit) That was enough reason to make the experiment harder. After those 2 years of grueling experiment, I was hailed the 'White Room Masterpiece'. After that, the amount of training and experiments got harder to see how much I could take before breaking down.

At the age of 12, I have escape what had been called my 'home'. I was not sad about it since I after escaping that place, I have gained my freedom. As I was lost on the street, no one cared. They all only said, "The heroes would save you. Just hang in there." Or they just ignored me, only giving me a side-glance.

No one even considered to help me until him. Dressed in a business suit, he introduced himself as 'Mr Shigaraki'. Seeing me homeless, he offered me a place to stay at.

"No one would help you here. This society is rotten, only relying on heroes. What they don't realize is that most heroes only want fame and money. They care for no one. Come with me. I can offer you a new home. A new family." Even though I was wary about him, I did not want to die. Taking his hand, I followed him.

"What is your name, young one?" He asked.

"... It's Kiyotaka. Ayanokouji Kiyotaka." I answered softly. Nodding his head, we walked in silence.

He led me to a pub, where I spotted two people. One is a boy a little older than me, one was made out of mist, with a metal bracket around its neck in a bartender outfit.

"Kiyotaka. These two are your new family." He introduced. "This boy here is Tomura Shigaraki. My adopted son. The bartender is Kurogiri." I gave them a short bow, which they returned with a nod.

From the moment I met my new guardian and my new family, my life changed drastically. I became a villain.

That was also when, I began my purge on the hero society.

Flashback end

Timeskip

Five years has passed since Mr Shigaraki, or as he called himself, All for One, had adopted me and brought me to meet my new family.

We call our group, the League of Villains. Occasionally, we would allow some villains to join, but they are all just pawns or in my words, tools. They were just there to overwhelm heroes with numbers since most of them are weak. If needed, they would be sacrificed.

"Hey Kurogiri." I greeted the misty bartender as I stepped into the pub after my day of killing heroes to pass time. This was also another way to keep myself fit and train my quirk so I would not get rusty. Hearing me greet him, he greeted back.

"How's your day, Lucifer?" Lucifer was the villain name I came up with to hide my identity. For my villain costume, I wore a hooded black cloak and a voice changing mask to cover my face (His costume is basically similar to the mc from eminence in the shadows).

"I'm good. Where's Tomura?"

"He's speaking with the master."

"I see." After a while, Tomura walked into the bar and told me,

"Master wants to talk to you." I nodded, looking more serious. There are some occasions where All for One would come by for a visit, but that would mean something very important is coming up. If it wasn't important, he would usually tell us through the television.

With that, I went to All for One's meeting room where if he comes, he would be there.

Sensing my presence as I approach him, All for One spoke,

"Kiyotaka. Starting next week, you shall be going to U.A to take the entrance exam."

What?

A/N

Like the description I posted, I will rarely update this because I can't think of a decent plot to continue and write it well. I have wrote a few chapters into it but have not posted since it sucks. If you'd like, I could post it. There will be no other ANHS students in this story.

Just a warning that there will be quite a lot of bad chapters

Should I turn Kiyo from villain to hero or stay a villain?

If anyone wants, you can continue this story. Just tell me beforehand. I don't mind.

Please excuse my bad writing. If there's some ideas you think of which I can use, you can tell me if you want, or if there's anything I could improve on, you can just tell.