Chapter 5

Kiyotaka POV

Flashback

As everyone began forming their teams, I knew what I have to do. After observing all the participants, Akashi will give me the most trouble. Class B's strategy from what I observed was that they hung back at the previous event, most likely observing our class. Most likely, they will strike when it's the most unexpected moment while the rest are going for the 10000000 points. As for the last one, that guy from Class C with purple hair, also have something up his sleeve.

My plan will be to eliminate Akashi from the match from the start, otherwise things would go bad if this continues to the 3rd event. The rest will be simple. I will let Class B steal the other headbands for me before I take them when they are gloating. After I deal with the rest, the final ones will be Todoroki vs Midoriya. With someone as smart and analytic as Midoriya, he should be able to escape and buy enough time. At the end, Todoroki's team most likely will steal the headband though.

"LET'S GET A BATTLE CRY!! BLOOD BEGETS BLOOD IN THE U.A GRAND MATCH!!" Present Mic announced. "FORMED YOUR TEAMS? MADE YOUR PLANS? TOO BAD IF YOU HAVEN'T11 HERE WE GO!! THE COUNTDOWN TO THIS BATTLE ROYAL!!"

"THREE!!"

"TWO!!"

"ONE!!"

"START!!"

As Present Mic said 'start', as expected, most of the participants went for the 10000000 points. As for me, I went straight for Akashi.

"Ara! So you really went for me Kiyotaka~ Unfortunately I'm not letting you win that easily~" Not answering her, I straight away dashed in front of her to take the headband, and she dodged as expected, but her 'horse' wasn't able to keep up with her agility.

When she fell, I took of her headband and carried her bridal style.

"Ahn~" She purposely make a lewd sound. "How bold, Kiyotaka~" When she said that, I let go, and she dropped to the ground.

"Ow!! How mean!!" She pouted at me, which made her team mates sweat drop at her statement.

"LOOKS LIKE TEAM AKASHI IS ALREADY ELIMINATED!!" Present Mic announced.

"I should get going." I said walking off. After 20 minutes, I managed to steal most of the other headbands without others knowing, which was effective thanks to my training in the White Room and my experience as a villain. The only once left with the headbands are Team Shinso, Team Monoma, Team Bakugo, Team Todoroki and Team Midoriya. I should go for Shinso first since Monoma seems to be able to hold his ground for about at least 5 minutes.

"Sorry about this but..." I told Shinso as I snuck up on him. "I'm taking this." I said as I swiftly pulled his headband off before he could react. From what I observed when I was taking others headband was that he made small talk with his opponent, but when his opponent answers, they stop moving which gives him the opportunity to take their headbands.

"A quirkless like you trying to become a hero? Please, that's just pathetic. Unlike you, people who have quirks are more superior. You don't deserve to be in the hero course. Do you get off looking down on those below you? Does that make you feel good?" He taunted. Unfortunately for you, I don't have a heart for you to manipulate, which makes his quirk useless against me.

"... That maybe so. But you could also blame yourself for your incompetence of not getting into the course." I told him. I spoke no lies, only the cold truth. "Whether people fail or succeed has nothing to do with me."

He smirked, thinking I got caught in his quirk. "Hand over your headbands."

"..." I pretended to get caught in his quirk. As he reached out to get my headband, I tilted my head slightly, making him miss, and swept my feet at the front 'horse', causing a domino effect. Ater that, I told him. "If you want to get to the hero course, prove your worth. Show them you are suitable to be in the course." After I said that, I went to where Monoma and Bakugo was.