Chapter 4

Kiyotaka pov

Classes were cancelled the next day due to the recent incident at USJ.

"Everyone!! Morning homeroom's about to begin. To your seats!!" Iida yelled from the front of the class.

"We're sitting. You're the only one up." Sero stated. As Iida went back to his seat, the classroom door slid open.

"Morning." Aizawa, who is covered in bandages like a mummy, greeted.

Everyone was shocked of his appearance since he was badly hurt in the USJ and my classmates started asking about his injuries.

"My welfare isn't important. Because your fight is far from over." Aizawa shrugged of their concern.

"Our fight?"

"Don't tell me..."

"More villains?!" My classmates looked concerned.

"UA's sport festival is fast approaching!" Aizawa announced, which made my classmates sigh in relief.

"That's so totally ordinary!"

Yesterday: Conference room

3rd POV

"The one called Shigaraki... his quirk allows him to disintegrate anything he touches... We've been through the list of men in their thirties in the quirk registry... with no luck. Nothing turned up on the warp gate user, Kurogiri either. Neither is registered, and both are using alias. Their quirks aren't on record, making them members of the underworld." Detective Tsukauchi told the staffs of UA. "Furthermore, after the capture of the villains, we found out that they were all killed, along with the policemen with them. All of them were burned to ash in a truck."

"What?!" Everyone looked shocked.

"After I checked on everyone's safety, I went back to where we parked our cars and truck, only to found that the truck was lit on fire. When we checked for victims, we found the ashes of 71 villains and the rest of my men. The only thing left was the Nomu, which was unscathed."

"Does that mean...?" All Might asked.

"Yes. One of the League's member killed them all to not give us evidence or allow us to question gthe villains. Most likely to prevent the leakage of information. Judging by how they were killed, it was not Shigaraki or Kurogiri who killed them. That's for sure."

"..." The entire room was filled with silence and tension that one can hear a pin drop, as they process this information.

"Anyway..." Tsukauchi broke the silence. "Thanks to you heroes, we can focus on our investigation. We'll expand our search and efforts to apprehending the prepetrators."

"A dangerous villain other than those two huh... To be able to sneak into school unnoticed. We should watch out." Principal Nezu said.

Back in Class 1-A

Kiyotaka POV

"Sensei! We just had a villain attack. You sure about this?!" Kirishima asked.

"It's necessary. To demonstrate that U.A.'s crisis management protocols are sound, that's the thinking, apparently. Compared to past years, there'll be five times the police presence. Anyhow, our sports festival is the greatest opportunities you'll get. It's not an event that can be canceled over a few villains."

A few huh? Wonder how long it will take before panic sinks in when you realize that the hero society is about to be destroyed by a few villains.

"Our sports festival is one of Japan's greatest events! The Olympics were once the world's sports festival. The whole country would be whipped into frenzy over them. But as you know, that tradition has shrunk into a shell of its former self... and as far as Japan's concerned, what's taken place of the Olympics is... the U.A. Sports Festival!!" Aizawa announced. The class started chatting excitedly with one another about how the top heroes will be watching as scouts and other related subjects.