Chapter 6

A/N

I'm just gonna skip to the Stain vs lida fight since there wasn't really anything important to write about during the internship.

All for One POV

"Sensei, how many Nomu are ready to go?" Tomura asked with slight annoyance. He must be annoyed because he can no longer stand the Hero Killer's rampage.

"None of them are on the same level as the one that attacked U.A with you, but six of them are fully operational at this point." I told him.

"Send them my way."

"Why?"

"Cuz I don't like the Hero Killer. I'm allowed to kill whatever I don't like, right?"

"You can have three... use this opportunity to learn something..." I told him, before sending three Nomu to him and cut off connection. That boy, while he has a lot of potential, he is still immature. His attitude is basically the opposite of Kiyotaka. Ah yes, speaking of Kiyotaka, he has already surpassed me the moment I gave him those three quirks. That boy is a true monster. No. Monster is still an understatement. The word could only be described as godlike.

Flashback

"How about testing it on some of the newly created Nomus?" I asked. As soon as I gave him those quirks, you could feel the aura of power and authority, as if trying to force me to kneel down to him.

"...Sure..." He answered. Using 'warp', I brought him to an open empty area. Once I teleported him there, I warped four Nomu to him, all of them with Hyper regeneration.

"Start!" I said. As soon as I said that, he teleported himself in front of the biggest Nomu and punched it at full power.

"Rocket punch!" He yelled out. How do someone yell in a monotone voice like him? Plus 'Rocket punch'? He's words doesn't match his face even though he joked. However, what shocked me was that the whole area, including the Nomu, was completely obliterated. (Imagine Saitama's Serious punch. That is Kiyo's 100% punch)

I could feel myself trembling under that power. Even All Might himself wasn't that powerful. If I ever face him in a fight, I could more than guarantee I would lose.

Flashback end

Now, as I had finished my talk with Tomura, I left the area to do something of importance. Kiyotaka told me of an annoying pest who offered him an internship to that place a week ago. Now that I am ready, there's only one place to go.

The White Room.

With the connections I have, I managed to find the location of it. Warping myself to the location I was told, I could see that the place lives up to its name, all white. How boring...

I summoned a whole army of Nomu. Yes, I lied to Tomura about the number of Nomu since they were all going to be used for this event. Since the White Room is built to create 'Perfect humans', it wouldn't be safe to underestimate even the weakest White Room child.

"Kill them all. Leave no survivors." (And no. Amasawa isn't in the story so she won't be killed if you are wondering.) This army of Nomu are the strongest of all I made, with a total of 50 Nomu with me now.

Once I said that, the Nomu start to break down those white walls. Start praying, Professor Ayanokouji, your end is near. (@Timmyvoszi I hope you allow me to use your idea of Ayanopapa vs AfO)

Midoriya POV

"SMASH!!" I yelled as I punched the Hero Killer in the face, knocking him away from Iida.