Chapter 14

Hey, ok so lately ive been writing really short chapters i just hate not updating that much. im going to try to update at least 1,000-2,000 words. Wish me luck :) Lots of it. : )

Recap:

We decided to walk to six flags well me, taylor, shawn, Aaron, hayes and bella walked the rest rode there penny boards. I was walking and me and Taylor were arguing about unicorns being rule and that shit when Bella aka Booba lol I laughed at myself and my thoughts so back to Bella she interrupted us.

"Are you guys really arguing about unicorns you are so immature," she said with this stupid tone she sounded so stupid and constapated i was trying so hard not to laugh but it didnt last long because i bursted out laughing. "what are you laughing about?" she looked at me with that same look "you, your an ass with extensions," I choked out still laughing along with the boys who laughed real hard at my comment. "Oh really well then Hayes lets go I don't want to be near these loosers anymore," she said while dragging Hayes behind her. I was speechless.

*5 hours later*

We got back from six flags about an hour ago and I still havent sen Hayes at all I hope he didnt stay at her house that would be disgusting. About an hour later I was just calmly reading a book when I heard a door slam and an angry Hayes walked in

"REALLY BELLA?" he yelled "what did i do, this time?" i questioned rolling me eyes at the end of my sentence

"FIRST YOU ACT LIKE AN ASS TORWARD BELLA AND THEN WHEN WE GET TO HER HOUSE SHE TELLLS ME ABOUT HOW YOU HAVE BEEN BULLLYING HER EVER SINCE WE STARTED DATING. AND YOU BATE ON HER AND CRITISIZE HER SO MUCH AND I CANT TAKE IT. AND I DONT KNOW WHY YOU ARE BEING LIKE THIS I CARE ABOUT HER CANT YOU SEE THAT WHY CANT YOU JUST TRY TO BE NICE TO HER I CANT BELIEVE YOU YOU ARE SUCH A F*CKING BITCH I HATE YOU," he screams at while i let what he is saying sink in growing madder by the second the boys are starting to come in and see whats going on because of all of the yelling .

"FIRST OF ALL YOU WERE AT HER HOUSE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU SHE PROBABLY BRAINWASHED YOU BEING THE WITCH SHE IS AND NONE OF THAT EVER HAPPENED I NEVER BULLIED HER IT IS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE ALSO ARE YOU SERIOUS YOUR CALLING ME A BITCH HAYES DONT YOU SEE SHE IS THE BITCH AND A SLUT I MAY ADD SHE WEARS THE SMALLEST CLOTHES AND SHE ALWAYS GIVES ME DIRTY LOOKES BEHIND MY BACK AND SHE PRACTICALLY DRAGS YOU AROUND LIKE YOUR THIS PUPPY SLAVE AND MIGHT I ADD I DONT THINK YOU CARE ABOUT HER I THINK YOU LIKE THE IDEA OF HAVING A GIRLFRIEND FOR ONCE," he looked shocked as did all of the boys I have never gotten that mad in my life and he knows that and looked absolutely furios at what i had said but honestly i was happy i had finally said that because I have been bundeling up all of these emotions for so long and i finally let them all out at once and let me tell you it felt amazing. "I DONT KNOW WHY YOUR BEING LIKE THIS A REAL TWIN WOULD UNDERSTAND." he said angrily. "WELL THEN I GUESS IM NOT YOUR TWIN." i said back just as angry he looked like he was about to cry I ran out of the room with tears streaming down my face I heard the guys chasing me and yelling my name so I ran to the elevator pushed a button and the door close button and then ran down the stairs hoping the guys thought I was in the elevator. I was running and I left the hotel and I just kept running and crying. it was 1 in the morning so it was dark and it felt abandoned there was barely anyone out. I instantlly regretted saying those things he was always really sensitive about that twin thing I don't know why but one time when we were 8 I said that he was a bad twin and he was really depressed he wouldn't talk or eat or leave his room for 3 weeks maybe even a month. I had felt really bad. there was so many thought running through my mind I didn't even realize where I was walking when I bumped into somebody.

 "Oh my god I'm so sorry," I said standing up I still had tears running down my face I couldnt help it. 

"Its ok," she said chuckling then she noticed my face.