Chapter 5

I woke up in my bed which was weird because I fell asleep on the couch but I didn't think anything of it. I went downstairs into the kitchen and I sakw Nash, Cameron and Hayes were all up "here comes sleeping beauty," Nash said "haha very funny," I said sarcastically "aw thank I try," he said " I was being sarcastic idiot," I replied with a blank look on my face I grabbed an apple and went up to my room to change for dance I had hip hop today. I changed into my dance outfit and finished my apple. I walked downstairs "Nash can you drive me to dance," I yelled "sure," he replied a few seconds later him, Cam, and Hayes all walked out "are you all coming?" I asked they nodded in response "yep sissy your stuck with us." Hayes said while pulling me into a headlock "great more time with you three, just what I needed," I said while pulling out of the headlock and walking to the car. When we got to the studio I got out and they followed me "Are you guys like trying to annoy me?" I asked and they smirked "No, we just wanted to watch you dance but if we're annoying you that's a plus," Cam said with a smirk I smiled and said "Glad that's working out for you," and walked in with them following. I walked into the room we dance in and they say on the benches outside the window so people could watch. We started with our warm ups after our warm ups we reviewed what we knew so far we were about half way. It was a really hard dance because of how fast it went we were dancing to Salute by Little mix. After class I went out and we left "Abby that was really good," Cam said Nash and Hayes both agreed "thanks," I said "so what else is panned for the rest of today?" I asked "well we have to pick the rest of the boys up at 4 so we have to be at the airport at 3 and we will probably leave around 5 and stop for dinner on our way home," Nash said "thanks," I said I started to get worried I mean what if they didn't like me, Hayes must of noticed that I was suddenly hesitant it was a twin thing. We got home and I went to my room and took a shower I then changed into a white cropped sweater, floral shorts, black sandals, some diamond stud earrings, a silver feather necklace, and a silver and blue bracelet. I then did my hair in a braided headband look into a side messy bun and I did l a light smokey eye and some light pink lipstick and then I put on my One direction perfume. I was finally done getting ready and it was 2:10 I went downstairs and grabbed a granola bar I ate it and ran out to the car to join the boys. We drove off towards the airport and I was getting more nervous by the second we turned on the radio and All About That Bass came on and we all started singing it super loud with the windows rolled down.

Because you know

I'm all about that bass

'Bout that bass, no treble

I'm all about that bass

'Bout that bass, no treble

I'm all about that bass

'Bout that bass, no treble

I'm all about that bass

'Bout that bass

Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no size two

But I can shake it, shake it

Like I'm supposed to do

'Cause I got that boom boom that all the boys chase

And all the right junk in all the right places

I see the magazine workin' that Photoshop

We know that shit ain't real

C'mon now, make it stop

If you got beauty, beauty, just raise 'em up

'Cause every inch of you is perfect

From the bottom to the top

Yeah, my mama she told me don't worry about your size

She says, "Boys like a little more booty to hold at night."

You know I won't be no stick figure silicone Barbie doll

So if that's what you're into then go ahead and move along

Because you know I'm

All about that bass

'Bout that bass, no treble

I'm all about that bass

'Bout that bass, no treble

I'm all about that bass

'Bout that bass, no treble

I'm all about that bass

'Bout that bass

Hey!

I'm bringing booty back

Go ahead and tell them skinny bitches that

No I'm just playing. I know you think you're fat

But I'm here to tell ya

Every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top

Yeah my mama she told me don't worry about your size

She says, "Boys like a little more booty to hold at night."

You know I won't be no stick figure silicone Barbie doll

So if that's what you're into then go ahead and move along

Because you know I'm

All about that bass

'Bout that bass, no treble

I'm all about that bass

'Bout that bass, no treble

I'm all about that bass

'Bout that bass, no treble

I'm all about that bass

'Bout that bass

Because you know I'm

All about that bass

'Bout that bass, no treble

I'm all about that bass

'Bout that bass, no treble

I'm all about that bass

'Bout that bass, no treble

I'm all about that bass

'Bout that bass

Because you know I'm

All about that bass

'Bout that bass, no treble

I'm all about that bass

'Bout that bass, no treble

I'm all about that bass

'Bout that bass, no treble

I'm all about that bass

'Bout that bass

'Bout that bass, 'bout that bass

Hey, hey, ooh

You know you like this bass

We finished right as we pulled into the parking lot. We got out and walked into the airport when we got there we were surprised bye about 10 boys waiting for us and laughing when they saw us they all started yelling "NASH CAM HAYES," and they ran over and they all bro hugged and everything "guys this is my little sister, Abby, Abby this is Taylor Caniff, Carter Reynolds, Matt Espinosa, Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, Jacob Whitesides, Aaron Carpenter, Brent Rivera, and Shawn Mendes." Nash introduced me to everyone. "Hi I'm Abby..." I said.