Chapter 29

We were on the plane, apparently they got a private plane or something but it was pretty small and we were the only people on it, well other than the pilot. I was sitting next to Jordan, we were both really bored we were just telling each other really bad pick up lines and laughing.

"My love for you is like a fart. Everything about it is powered by my heart," she said and we both started laughing.

"Did you clean your pants with windex? Cause I can see myself in them," I said and we started laughing all the guys are listening in on the convo and giving us weird looks by now.

"Oo I got a good one, are you a drug dealer because your dope," I said and everyone started laughing. I heard my phone go off and I looked down to see that I had an email it read,

Dear Abby Grier,
So as you can tell I am the producer of So You Think You Can Dance and we are starting a new show, So You Think You Can Dance Kids where we do the exact same thing but with kids the ages of 9-13 and we were wondering if you wanted to judge just as you are a talented, well-known young dancer yourself and we believe you would take an enjoyable role in the show. Please get back to us as soon as you can. We hope to hear from you soon,
-Mark.

"Oh mylanta!" I yelled quoting DJ from full house

"What?! Are you ok?" Nash yelled as all the guys heads turned towards me in confusion

"IM FINE I JUST GOT OFFERED TO JUDGE THIS SEASON OF SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!!" I yelled
Getting a chorus of "that's great" and " lucky" Wow I'm so happy now. After talking for a while with the guys I decided to go to sleep excited to get back to LA tho.

I woke up with the feeling of not being on the ground. I looked up and realized I was being carried and by the looks of it, it looked like it was Nash. Yes I know his butt. Not in a weird way tho. We were in the car and I was just pretending to be asleep by now. I heard them all talking about what sounded to be me.

"She's growing up so fast I miss baby her," what sounded like Nash said.

"Awe she's like the sister I never had I love her so much" Mahogany said.

"I remember when she was a kid and would give me these puppy dog eyes and I would literally do whatever she wanted. I miss her." Nash said and i wanted to cry I missed those days too when we weren't famous, like I love the boys and fans so much but i just miss those days it felt like Nash had more time for me then i miss him too. And I fell back to sleep listening to their voices.

. . . . . .

I woke up in my bed I got up and looked around and realized that I was back in my old room in out LA house. WAIT! Were back in LA oh my gosh . I checked my phone and saw that Nash texted me saying that him and the guys all left for a meeting thing and i was home lone for good 3more hours. I went downstairs and turned on some music and Like That by the Jacks came on and I started singing along and you know me being me I know all the words. I was just dancing around the kitchen singing along in my short nike pros and a red VS sports bra type thing, no ones home don't judge me. I was dancing around rapping too when i heard the guys come in laughing I honestly didn't care tho.

"Hey baby Dallas, nice taste in music," JJ said laughing and I have him a thumbs up. They'd all seen me in less (just my bathing suit all you sexy imaginations people😂) so no one cares that I was in my bra.

"Why are you guys home so soon?" I asked thinking they'd be out for at least a few more hours.

"The meeting ended earlier then we thought," Matt explained. And I nodded in agreement.

"What are we doing today?" I questioned.

"Just having a lazy day since there's not a ton of us left," Nash said. Oh by the way I forgot to mention some magconers (yes I call them that) went back to their houses. But there still in LA just not staying with us. Right now it's me, Nash, Hayes, Cam, Matt, and Jordan but she's leaving tomorrow.  I'm gonna miss her.

"Speaking of that me and J got to head out and get ready for tour" Gilinsky said. And we all hugged them and said our goodbyes.

We all decided to have a Friends marathon and build a fort. We all ran around the house finding comforters, blankets, pillows, sheets, fairy lights, basically anything to make the fort awesome. We all went back to the family room and built the fort, it was amazing (pic above). After that we all watched friends till we fell asleep.

Hey guys I'm sorry it took so long to update but I was on vacation and had school but since it's finally summer I'll try to update more often. I promise. Almost were almost to 100k reads and I can't thank you guys enough I love you all!
-Abby