Chapter 28

The show had just ended and we all decided to go down to the beach because its our last day so we wanted to have some fun. We all went to our rooms to change. Me and Jordan went to our room cause all the guys decided to change in the others room. I changed into a black and pink triangle bikini some denim shorts and a grey crop top (pic above) I then just put my hair in a messy bun and slipped on some flip flops. Jordan walked out of the bathroom and we looked at each other and yelled

"Twinning!!" And started laughing. Jordan was wearing the same bathing suit as me but purple not pink, an elephant print halter top and some denim shorts her hair was in a really cute braided bun thing. We then went down to the lobby to meet up with the guys.

"There you are we've been waiting for like 8 hours!" Hayes said walking over to us.

"Hayes calm yourself we just got back to the hotel 30 minutes ago." I said back rolling my eyes at him.

"Stop arguing you too, lets go." Nash said laughing and we all left. We were driving there and we all got stuck in traffic.

"Guys it looks like its gonna take an hour to clear up," Shawn said, we all groaned in response. I suddenly got an idea. I took out my phone and went on twitter and tweeted.

@abbygrier; Guys why did the chicken cross the road? Cause he did it for the vine

@MattEspinosa; HAHAHAHAHA OMG IM DEAD

@AbbyGrier; im in the same car as you your not laughing

@MattEspinosa; your butt's not laughing

@AbbyGrier; at least I have a butt

@MattEspinosa; what my butt is bigger than your future

@AbbyGrier ;at least I have a future the only job you'll ever have is driving those motorized stuffed animals in the all

@MattEspinosa; I LOVE THOSE THINGS

@AaronCarp; You two are weird

@AbbyGrier; Were made for each other

@NashGrier; well I'm dating Cam so #Cash

@CameronDallas; Cash for life!!!!!!!

HayesGrier: Well I'm a single pringle

NashGrier; no shock there

AbbyGrier; he says it like its news the only girlfriend he'll ever have is a cactus named Sheila

HayesGrier you guys are really mean

TaylorCaniff: Dude I just got Abby's joke

MattEspinosa: you're stupid

TaylorCaniff: No I'm not your face is stupid

MattEspinosa: yah you are

JackGilinsky: you were supposed to say whats 9 plus 10

AbbyGrier: duhhhh 19 have you ever heard of math Sally has 9 cookies Tyler has 10 cookies how many cookies do they have together

ShawnMendes: Who the fuck is Sally

JackJohnson: Matt and Abby suck and duhhhhh Shawn Sally is a stripper

CarterReynolds: yah just like Hayes' cactus girlfriend

HayesGrier: NO SHES NOT SHES A HOOKER GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

AbbyGrier: Now I see why you too get along so well

HayesGrier: your a bully

"Ok I'm done," I say putting my phone away as the whole car is dying in laughter I was crying from laughing so hard. On the bright side though we were there finally. We parked and got out all of our stuff and went over to find a spot.

"Ok guys the plane leaves at 8 so we need to be back at the hotel around 5 so we can pack, eat and get to the airport in time." JG said and we all groaned none of us wanted to leave. Me and Jordan decided to walk around and you know, do what girls do look at cute guys. We were walking around when a group of guys about our age caught my eye there was about 5 of them and they all had abs and the total quifed (sorry i don't know how to spell it) hair. I nudged Jordan and tried to point them out to her but she noticed. We kept walking you know trying to act natural just talking when something hit me in the shoulder, I turned around and saw a football on the ground.

"Hey could you pass that to me," some random guy yelled I picked it up and with no effort through it to hi with a perfect spiral. I heard a bunch of guys whistling and turned around and saw the group of guys I smirked and shrugged it off. I turned back to Jordn who was laughing her ass off.

"What?" I questioned laughing

"No one expected that it was perfect," she said laughing and I joined in I don't even know why it was so funny. We just were talking about random things like why sour patch were those colors like why couldn't they be more exotic colors. I know were weird. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 5:30 so we headed back to see the guys were packing up, perfect timing. We all got back in the car and drove to hotel fortunately very quickly. We got back and since we had already packed our stuff I just changed into a cropped tie dye shirt and some black sweatpants you could see about an inch of stomach but I didn't really care I then put on some flip flops so I could take them off on the flight. I put my hair in two dutch braids and went to meet up with Jordan. We got our stuff and met the boys in the lobby like always. We got to the airport and boarded our plane headed home. (btw the boys were gonna stay with them for a month)

A?N hey guys I'm SO SO sorry i haven't posted I've just been preoccupied with school and my other book and ya but summer is only two weeks away so ill be posting a lot more often but if you have idea COMMENT THEM i not care how good or bad ideas. One idea leads to a story. So ya who knows I might even hold a little contest soon. But ya bye guys love you.

-Abby