Chapter 19

I woke up screaming and there were tears running down my face and I was sweating really bad I looked to my right but no one was there thank god it was just a deam.

2 Days Later

Abby's Pov
I was hanging out with Skylnn before she went to her ballet dance.It was just Skylnn,Hayes,and I.Nash is hanging out with his friends and my parents are at work.Hayes and I haven't talking to each other since we had the fight and I really feel bad saying that I wasn't his twin no more.But I don't think that he wants to speak to me again.My Mom came walking in the house and she took Skylnn to dance.I decided to go to Starbucks and I left a note on the counter saying where I was going.I grabbed my phone and my wallet and I walked out of the house.I started to walked down the sidewalk and I walked over to Starbucks.I walked in and I walked up to the front counter because no one was online.
"Hi how may I help you"The lady asked me and I saw a girl walking in.She was so pretty and she had brown hair and brown eyes.She was right next to me and she was ordering her drink.
"Hi can I get a small Carmel frappe chino"I asked her and she nodded her head.
"Is that all"She asked me and I nodded my head yes.
"The total will be $4.14"She said and I nodded my head.I handed her $5.00 and she took it from my hand.
"Name please"She said and I saw that the girl was waiting for her drink to be ready.
"Abby.Plus keep the change"I said and she nodded her head.I walked to where the girl was and she looked at me.
"Oh my god you are Hayes and Nash Grier sister.I am a huge fan of them."She said and I smiled at her.
"Awe that is so sweet of you and my name is Abby"I said and I had my hand out in front of me.
"My name is Mia"She said and we shook hands with each other.We grabbed our drinks and we walked over to a table.We sat down and we started to get to know each other well.I saw that I had to get going and Mia and I exchanged numbers and I was off.

3 Weeks Later
Mia's POV
I had brought my cousin Natasha to my friend Abby's house.I knocked on the door and she answered it.We hugged each other and we walked inside of the house.
"Abby this is my cousin Natasha and Natasha this is my best friend named Abby"a I said introducing them.
"Hi it is nice to meet you Abby"Natasha said and they shook hands with her.
"Same with you Natasha.Anyways Natasha can you do me a favor"Abby asked her and Natasha looked at her.
"Sure what is your favor"Natasha asked her and we all looked at each other.
"I was wondering if you can cheer my brother up.He hasn't been himself for about a month now and him and I got into a fight.So I was wondering if you can cheer him up for me since he won't talk to me"She said and Natasha nodded her head.
"Sure I would love to cheer your brother up"She said and we started to walk up the stairs.Abby opened the door and we saw her brother Hayes crying.Natasha had her mouth opened wide and she walked right in.Abby and I walked into her room and we sat on her bed.
"So Mia I was wondering if you want to come to Magcon with us.We are staying there for a month"Abby asked me and I nodded my head yes.
"Sure I would love to"I said and we hugged each other.I am 17 years old and Abby is 14 years old and I know that we are 3 years apart but age is just a number.
"So when are we leaving for Magcon"I asked her and she looked at me.
"We are leaving in 4 days"She said and I nodded my head.We saw Natasha and Hayes at the door.
"Abby,Hayes wants to know if he can speak to you in private"Natasha said and Abby nodded her head.Natasha and I walked out of the room and I closed the door so they can have some privacy.We were talking to each other.
10 minutes later:
Hayes opened up his door and we told us that we can come in.We walked in and we asked them if they were good with each other and they said yes.We all congratulated them and Hayes walked out of the room.Abby,
Natasha,and I decided to have girls day.We ordered pizza because we were in the mood for pizza  and we were watching PLL aka the best show ever. We all ended up falling asleep though.

Hi guys I updated YAY this Chapter was actually written by the lovely @HayesGrier608 and I really like it if any of you guys have any ideas or want to write a chapter leave a comment. I'll try to update again soon love you guys. Bye.
-Abby