Y/N vs Hit

(Third Person POV)

Y/N: "L-let's if you can move faster than this..."

Hit: "Th-this power..."

Y/N: "You gonna hit me or not?"

Hit: "Well... Guess I'll have to power up as well..."

Hit began to do what resembled powering up, though, just like he did the first time, his power didn't increase.

Y/N: "Your power didn't increase..."

Vegeta: "JUST FIGHT ALREADY!!"

Y/N: "I'LL FIGHT YOU IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP!"

Y/N appeared in front of Hit, giving him a kick to the face that not even Jaco could keep up with, followed up by a punch to the gut that was just as fast.

Hit: "G-GAGGH!!"

Y/N: "You may be fast, but you're not fast enough."

Hit: "How did you beat my t-timeskip..."

Y/N: "TOO BUSY KICKING YOU IN THE FACE TO TELL YOU THAT STORY!"

And just as he said, Y/N gave hit a kick to the face, this time, he did it with so much force, it cracked the tiles on the arena.

Y/N: "Learn... to... DOOOOOOOOODDDDGGGGEE—

Y/N went for a punch to the face, though, Hit blocked and they both started hitting each other with barrages of punches. Eventually, the strain of the Kaioken caught up to Y/N and he began to slow down.

Y/N: Dammit... The Kaioken... It's catching up to me...

Hit: "It seems like you're slowing down."

Y/N: "Y-yea... What it I am... I can still go higher than this..."

Piccolo: "H-HIGHER?! HE'D KILL HIMSELF IF HE WENT ANY HIGHER!"

Y/N: "AAAAAAHHHHHHHH..."

Piccolo: "IF HE PUSHES THE KAIOKEN ANY HIGHER... Wait... I can't feel his energy..."

Gotin: "Even with Super Saiyan Blue... Since he's using Kaioken we should still be able to feel his energy..."

Beerus: "Could it be..."

Y/N: "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

As Y/N continued to scream, it began to sound like had a second voice, that voice sounding like the roar of an Oozaru.

Y/N: "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Hit: "Are you done yet?"

Y/N: "..."

Pew

Y/N: "

Y/N: "..."

Hit: "A... G... How did—GAGGH!"

Before Hit could finish, Y/N had placed his fist in Hit's gut, causing him to spit out blood and get knocked back.

Hit: "I-I didn't even see you move!"

Y/N stepped back away from Hit, putting his hands down and staring at him.

Y/N: "..."

Hit: "Cocky... Bastard..."

Hit appears in front of Y/N, throwing a punch at his face. Though, right before the punch would've landed, Y/N kicked Hit right in the face, dodging the punch at the same time.

Y/N: "..."

Hit threw another punch, but Y/N appeared behind Hit, kick Hit in the back and leaving an afterimage behind him.

Y/N: "C'mon Hit. Is that all you got?"

Hit: "D-damn you."

Hit threw another punch, but again, Y/N dodged, throwing a punch right back at Hit, though Hit just barely blocked

Hit: "Hm..."

Y/N's aura began to fade, before eventually disappearing completely.

Hit: "Seems this power of yours has failed you."

Y/N began to collapse, before falling the ground.

Announcer: "ONE... TWO... THREE!"

Hit: "Hmph..."

Announcer: "HIT WIN—

Y/N: "W-WAIT!"

Hit: "H-huh?"

Y/N: "I'M NOT FINISHED YET!"

???: "Yes. Yes you are..."

Y/N suddenly fell to the ground to reveal Gotin in her Super Saiyan form, who had just knocked Y/N unconscious.