(Lemon Chapter)

(A/N: I'm just gonna stop naming the lemons unless it's the first one because I'm running out of names)

(Gotin POV)

I kicked the door of our bedroom open, shutting and locking it behind me as I walked in.

Gotin: That should insure that no one walks in on us... also Jade and Ryden know better then to kick the door down when it's locked.

I slammed him down on the bed and took off the tight shirt I was wearing, revealing that I wasn't wearing a bra, his shirt and pants came next.

Gotin: So muscular... Mmmmm... you better keep up all that training you're doing.~

I leaned in towards his chest and started licking and kissing it, making sure I didn't miss a single spot. I looked up at him, pulling my tongue back in my mouth, making a small slurp sound as it hit my top lip, he was a blushing mess.

Gotin: Awww... don't think I'm not gonna give that adorable face of yours some attention.~

I shimmied myself up and started giving him a rough and passionate kiss. I trailed my hand down and slid it in his underwear, grabbing his dick, he moaned into the kiss. I started to rub the tip with my thumb, making him moan even more. Pulling away from his lips, I pulled his underwear down and threw them on the floor.

Y/N: You're even better at this than usual.

Gotin: Oh I just asked Bulma for some advice.~

Before he could say anything more I started to stroke his shaft.

Gotin: My hands are soft aren't they, you like them don't you.~

I didn't need an answer as I knew he loved this.

Y/N: I-

I put my free hands index finger over his lips, silencing him.

Gotin: Shhhh.~

I stopped stroking and moved myself down so I was sitting on his legs. Giggling, I started pumping his cock even faster.

(That's I think the first time I've used the word 'cock' in one of my story's and of all things to make me uncomfortable it's that, I'm still gonna try to use it more though)

Y/N: F-F-FUCK GOTIN!!!

Gotin: Well that's the idea.~ *giggle*

I wrapped my other hand around his shaft, pumping it even faster.

Y/N: I'm-

I stopped.

Gotin: That would be a waste, I wanna be filled with ALL of your cum.~

I freed my hands and put my tits around his cock.

Gotin: Doesn't matter how as long as it ALL makes its way inside me.~

I lowered my lips around the part of his dick that wasn't between my tits, swirling my tongue around the tip before I put him any deeper in my throat. His hand hit the back of my head, forcing me down as far as I could go. I started to bob my head up and down and I heard him start to let out moan and other cute noises that made me wet.

Y/N: Gotin!~

I felt him tense up as a warm, sticky, and salty substance filled my mouth, I recognized his cum perfectly as it had already filled me many times before. I made a 'pop' noise as I pulled my mouth away, swallowing his cum.

Gotin: So on a scale of one to ten... how was that?~

Y/N: A million.

I moved my tits off of him and gave him a lustful and naughty grin.

Gotin: That's it? Guess I'll have to deepthroat this time.~

Y/N: Wait wh- Mmmm.~

His cock was now as deep as physically possible, I gagged at first but was able to get used to it after a few seconds. My head started to bob up and down again. My hand crawled its way down to my pussy and slid itself in my tights, I was absolutely soaked. I started to rub and play with myself as I continued to suck on him. He cummed again and I immediately swallowed. I pulled my hand out of my pants and stopped sucking.

Gotin: What about that?~

Y/N: I'm speechless.

I moved up and sat on his chest.

Gotin: Now it's my t- Mmmmm.~

I looked down and saw his hand in my pants.

Gotin: I didn't say you could take control like that!

He put his finger on my lips.

Y/N: Shhhh.~

He started to massage my pussy and I immediately let out a long moan.

Gotin: *moan* Y-y-y-you're *moan* not *moan* supposed *moan* to be in control here! *moan*

Y/N: And yet here you are letting me.~

I looked at him, he grinned.

Y/N: Let's get to the best part.~

He leaned in and bit down on my tight pants, pulling them down and throwing the aside, revealing I wasn't wearing any panties. He flipped our positions, I was now face down under him.

Gotin: What's gotten into you?

He leaned in towards my ear.

Y/N: Don't worry about that... worry about what about to be in YOU.

He grabbed the bottle of pills we kept on our nightstand and put one in my mouth, I swallowed it.

Gotin: Well at least you take control for once.

He put his dick in my soaked pussy and started fucking me, and he didn't start off slow, he had started off rough and fast.

Gotin: AH! AH!! AH!!! Y-Y-Y/N!!!!~

Y/N: Aww come on babe. That's not what you're supposed to call me when we're alone.~

Gotin: D-D-D-D-Daddy!!!~

Y/N: There ya go.~

He started to go even faster and my moans got even faster, shorter, and high pitched.

Gotin: PLEASE!!! NEVER STOP!!!

Y/N: Why would I?

Gotin: HARDER!!!~

I started to cum close to nonstop. He went even faster as he filled my pussy half way with his cum.

Gotin: That's amazing!!!~

I lost all control of my body as my mind went blank. My pussy went numb and all I could feel was the blood rushing to my head and the pleasure that was causing my blood to do this. He slammed into me one more time and filled my cooch completely the rest of the way with his warm, amazing cum. He pulled out and laid down beside me, as he covered us with the blanket. I fell asleep almost instantly.