The 25th Tenkaichi Budōkai

(Y/N POV)

???: Y/N, Y/N. Y/N wake up.

I opened my eyes slightly and saw Gotin.

Y/N: What?

Gotin: The Adult Division's about to start.

I jolted out of her lap and looked around.

Y/N: When?

Gotin: *giggle* Like two minutes I think.

Y/N: You could've woken me up thirty seconds before, your lap was comfortable.

Gotin: Aww, thanks.

Announcer: The first match of the Adult Division will be Krillin vs Punter.

Krillin jumped down to the along with a fat guy.

Announcer: Begin!

The fat guy started to throw insults at Krillin, Krillin walked up to him and poked him, knocking him out of the ring.

Y/N: *sigh* People never learn.

Announcer: The next fight is Piccolo vs Shin!

(A/N: Yes I know Piccolo entered the tournament as Majunior I just don't like that name)

Piccolo jumped down followed by Shin, he was... mysterious in a creepy way.

Piccolo saw him and his eyes widened

Piccolo: Why are you-

He immediately jumped out of the ring showing that he had forfeited the match.

Y/N: Weird.

Gotin: It is.

Announcer: These matches are ending quickly, next is Gotin vs Spopovich.

(Changing it up here)

Gotin: You should go down to the contestants place, your match is after mine.

Y/N: Yea, be careful I'm getting a weird vibe from this guy.

Gotin: Yea, thanks.

She jumped down and I walked to the contestants area, stuck in my thoughts.

Y/N: Why do I care what happens to her? My brain just acted on it's own. Am I growing an attraction to her? No! I can't be. What am I thinking.

I walked into a wall.

Y/N: Ow! Mother fuck!

I looked around, Goku, Gohan, and Vegeta were looking at me like I was an idiot.

Vegeta: What the hell was that?

Y/N: Shut up, I was thinking.

Goku: Watcha thinking about?