Trusting you

🌞 HEYY AMIGOS! Another update and I would love it if you would carry on reading -
Thank you ENJOY 🌞

HIM.As I stared at him I say some sort of emotion in his eyes ; care maybe , pffftt nah he doesn't care about me he was calling me fat like 3 hours ago its properly just the rain on the window making him blurry OH SHIT he might have just heard me screaming and singing and maybe even scratching myself, how the hell am I supposed to explain this " oh yeah hey hunter I just uh scratch and cut my self , hate myself and scream lyrics in my room so yeah you know all the more reason not to make fun of me " please note the sarcasm.*knock-knock-knock* oh god three taps on my window , if he thinks I'm letting him in or even talk to me then his got another thing coming! *BANG-BANG-BANG* Shit! My granny might hear that can he not control his on strength or something *tap tap tap * oh god *tap tap tap* I seriously have to go through this *tap tap tap* FUCK IT what more damage can he do ? " stupid nipple-dildo-fuck-face " I mumbled to myself with a tone of other incoherent stuff "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!"
"Listen ty I just came to say sorry for calling you fat " what the fuck? Why the hell is he being so nice
" why are you being so nice,what do you want?"
"Your forgiveness"he said with a sheepish smile and an added scratch to the back of the neck

" and why the hell do you think your stupid insults affect me?!"
"Well I could tell by the look in your eyes that as soon as I said that you were just determined to lose something and weather that's weight or what I want to say sorry and ...p-p-please stop "
"Well it didn't affect me and whatever you saw was wrong I felt nothing when you said that! and stop what ?"
"You know what ty "
"Well no I don't and DON'T CALL ME TY my name is tiger-lily okay?! ; T-I-G-E-R-L-I-..."
"HURTING YOURSELF" he screamed and my heart immediately dropped " THAT'S WHAT, I KNEW SOMEONE THAT JUST STARTED OR WITH LITTLE SCRATCHES AMD DO YOU KNOW WHERE THEY ARE TODAY TY?! HUH WELL THEY'RE 6 FEET UNDER WITH NOTHING LEFT, IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?!" He was full on screaming by the end of it and I didn't want to answer the last question because I think I already knew the answer, just didn't want to admit it. "Please just leave okay your forgiven but It will NEVER be forgotten"
"Bu-"
"NO! Leave you have no business with me LEAVE, I MEAN IT HUNTER!"

" please ty j-j-just trust me" he said in a pleading tone" ill help you please we can do this"
" WE?! THERE IS NO WE ONLY ME AND GRANNY AND NO ONE YOU HEAR NO ONE ELSE AND I DON'T NEED A FUCKING PITY PARTY AND I CERTAINLY DO NOT NEED YOUR HELP!" I slammed the window down, him luckily retrieving his hands back in time. We fuck me the bad boy wants me to trust him.

🌜Hey! I hope you liked it, I hope you don't mind the swearing sorry! Anyway THANK YOU bye beautiful(s) xx🌛