.......

-sorry again I'm a shit writer and crap at updating sorry-

"Ty, you okay what's wrong ,need anything. Tell me whatever it is ill get it for you." You have gOT TO BE KIDDING ME!
"Hunter jUST SHUT THE FUCK UP OKAY?! I JUST WANNA GET SOME AIR AND COOL OFF AND YOU JUMP TO THESE FUCKING CONCLUSIONS AND IT JUST ANNOYS THE SHIT OUT OF ME SO JUST FUCK OFF AND GET OUT SERIOUSLY, YOU ARE NO LONGER WELCOME IN MY HOME LEAVE YOU ANNOYING PIECE OF SHIT.YOU ARE ONLY GONNA GUVE UP ON MY SOON ANYWAY!" Okay well I did predict I was gonna blow up on him so....whoops.
" oh I-I-I'm ur s-sorry for annoying you um sorry and I will leave soon its just I am not sure of what you will do when I am gone you know because even though you think I am going to give up on you I will not!"
" okay well what about this I give you my number and you can check up on me on there and then I can still get my space?"

" Erm yeah sure okay then so when should I urm leave?"
"You can leave now" I mumbled , half wanting him to do as I say and half wanting him to stay.
"Oh well okay then well I'll text you okay?"
And when he had all of his stud together he gave me a long and meaningful hug that I will never forget and the gently kissed my forehead and then whispered " stay safe my darling please, try" and as soon as that sentence processed in my head he was gone.... However not long gone from my mind especially when my phone makes an annoying loud vibrating noise indicating a message. (H=hunter T=tiger-lily )

H- hey

T-it's been like 2 seconds -_-

H-well actually 8 minutes but its whatever

T-you're a real dick you know that?

H-:0 tiger-lily how dear you!

T-yeah yah whatever anyways is it okay if I go to bed now DAD?!

H-well promise me you won't do anything stupid?

T-I promise

H-okay thank you. Good night x

T-night

" sorry but promises were made to get broken" she said as she pushed the blade deeper into her sickly pale skin and watched lifelessly as the bathroom floor had I bath of blood.

-------------------------

Okay so thank you if you're still reading but i might turn this book into a kinda message book like its mainly text not description and dialogue?????