Stop being a Brat {Natasha×Fem!Reader}

Just a oneshot about y/n being a brat.
She is bratty with everyone today.
She is sassy asf, and especially her girlfriend is annoyed by her bratty behavior.
Which means, she has to teach her a lesson.

Warnings: smut, mommy kink, spiting, lip biting, degrading, knife kink, spanking

{Not spell checked}

Nobody's pov:

You woke up early in the morning, groaning and turning your alarm off.
You stood up, making your way to your closet, pulling out an outfit and putting it on after you took a shower

{Y/n's outfit}

You then made your way downstairs where everyone else was sat at the table

"Finally, what took you so long?" Tony asked laughing.
"None of your business, Stank" you said in a sassy tone, smirking to yourself.
"Ou, damn, someone woke up at the wrong side of the bed?" Wanda grinned.
You didn't say anything but wanted to make yourself a bowl with cereal.
Just then, you saw that your cereal wasn't there.
"Okey, who of you ate my fucking cereal?" You asked angrily.
You saw Steve blushing, and said "Capsicle, you're gonna buy me a new one. And I swear, if you don't, I'm gonna beat your frozen ass"
"Calm down tigress, it's just cereal" your girlfriend Natasha said with a small smile.
You just rolled your eyes, making yourself a smoothie and watching everybody while drinking it.

The day went on, you were as sassy as never and soon, everybody was annoyed.
You didn't stop calling Tony "Stank", calling Steve "Capsicle" or even calling Vision "Toaster" or "Microwave".
But you also made a huge mistake.
You were very sassy with your girlfriend.
In the afternoon, she pulled you into her room and pushed you against the door.
"Damn, Natasha, don't be so rough" you said, grinning.
"Watch the attitude, Honey" she said with slight anger in her voice.
"Or what? You gonna beat me?" You said with a chuckle.
"Stop being a fucking brat, y/n" Nat replied.
"Or what.. Mommy?" You asked, rolling your eyes.
"Don't you dare roll your eyes at me, Missy" she said through gritted teeth.
"What are you gonna do about it, Mommy?" You replied with a smirk.
Nat got a hand up to your throat, grabbing and squeezing it.
You let out a soft moan, trying to hide it with a cough.
"Be a good girl for once, and take your clothes of kitten. You're getting your punishment" she groaned.
She let go of your neck, giving you short time to strip.
You did as she told you, and as soon as you were naked, you were pulled into her lap, your ass facing her.
By the time you laid there, she was already Stark naked.
"How many do you think.you deserve, kitten?" She husked while rubbing your ass cheeks.
"As much as you think I deserve, Mommy" I replied, mentally being ready for the pain.
"Count, Whore, and don't forget to thank Mommy" she said and started.

"One, thank you Mommy"
"Two, thank you Mommy"
"Three, thank you Mommy"
And it went so on until you reached 30.
You had tears on your cheeks, your ass in different shaded of red {fifty shades of red}
You also felt your arousal dripping onto Natasha's thighs.
She rubbed your ass to sooth the pain before turning you so you sat on her lap, facing her.
"You good, Honey?" She asked, making sure you weren't hurt too much.
"Yes Mommy, thank you"
You loved how she was rough with you one second, but then soft in the other second.
She pulled you into a passionate kiss, which was loving at first, but turned into a heated make out session quickly.
She bit you lips hard and soon you felt a warm, metallic tasting liquid in your mouth.
Natasha slipped her tongue into your mouth, roaming every centimeter of her territory.
You moaned into the kiss, as Natasha's hands reached your breasts, kneeding them.
Natasha pulled away from the kiss, growling "Open, slut"
You knew what she meant and opened your mouth.
She spit in it and said "Swallow"
You did as you were told, having her taste run down your throat.
"Hm, you taste good, Mommy" you moaned.
Nat caressed your cheek, before laying you down on the bed.