One Thing. {Nat×Wanda×Fem!Reader}

Short one.
No description.
Enjoy<3

Warnings: nothing

{Not spell checked}

Nobody's pov:

"We literally went to get one fucking thing!" Natasha yelled laughing as we got into the living room.
"Let her! It's cute!" Wanda replied, also laughing.
"Hello Toffee, hey baby, welcome home" you said in a dreamy voice, looking at a cute little fluffball running around the living room.
"What the hell? What did you do?" Tony asked shocked.
"Damn, she's adorable" Pepper smiled while picking up and pettimg the fluff ball.
"Isn't she! Wands and Nat didn't wanted me to get her but she looked at me with those puppy eyes so I got her when they weren't looking. I also got everything I need for her!" You said, walking over to Pepper and taking Toffee out off her grip.
Toffee licked straight through your face, causing you to giggle.
"Yes honey, I love you too!"
You sat Toffee back down, and she ran straight to Nat, who had a loving look in her eyes.
"Baby, you're starting to love her already! I mean, who couldn't love such such adorable little thing?" You laughed.
"She really is cute, Honey, admit it. You loved that y/n bought her. And I saw how you looked at the cats!!" Wanda laughed.
"Yes okey, are you happy if I say that I love her?" Nat put her hands up in defence.
"More than happy, Baby" you said while kissing Nat, and then Wanda.
"Thank you Baby, thank you Darling. I love you endlessly" you smiled as they kissed you back.

"Lady y/n! Come here!" Thor yelled with confusion in his voice.
You quickly made your way over to him, seeing Toffee in his lap, trying to eat his poptarts.
Nat, Wanda and you couldn't help but starting laughing so hard.
You went to Thor, picked Toffee and sat down on the other couch, placing Toffee in your lap.

{It looked like this}

Nat started petting Toffee, as she looked at the puppy adorably.
"Natty is in Loveee" You chuckled.
"Oh shut up" she grinned.
"Make me" You replied, smirking.
She made you look at her before pulling you into a deep kiss, making you moan slightly.
As you pulled away, you were slightly blushing and everybody laughed.
Wanda laid you so, that your head was in her lap and your legs were over Nats and Toffee was laying on your stomach.
Toffee fell asleep, tired from all the new people since she was still a puppy.
Soon, you felt your eyelids getting heavy, mumbling.
"Baby? Darling? Can we go to bed, I'm tired"
Nat chuvked and moved you so you were sat on the couch.
Wanda stood up and took Toffee off your lap as you made grabby hands for Nat to carry you to your shared bedroom.
She picked you up and you were sat like a koala.
You three told the avengers good night and went to your room.
Nat helped you change into your pj's before you said.
"Wait, before we go to bed, lemme go out with Toffee"
"We come with you, you're gonna keep your pj's on?"
"Yeah, I don't care what people think" you laughed.
You then put your sleepy puppy on her leash, leaving the compound.
Toffee sniffed everywhere, running around on the long leash.
Wanda pulled her phone out to film the small bundle of energy as you ran with Toffee and played with her.
Toffee did everything she had to do and you continued playing and soon you were laying in the grass, Toffee running over you with her small paws as you playfully "bit" her ear.
She livked your face, causing your girlfriends to giggle at the sight.
"Aren't you both tired? You wanted to sleep like an hour ago!" Nat yelled laughing.
You got up, taking Toffee with you.
"Yeah, actually I am. If you didn't call, I would've fallen asleep right on the ground" you giggled, rubbing your eyes.

You three got back in, as Wanda put the bed for Toffe right next to your bed, and Nat helped you change your pj's since yours was dirty.
She helped you getting cleaned up, as you almost fell asleep in the bathroom, brushing your teeth.
Wanda joined you as Toffee was already asleep.
As you all were finished, Wanda carried you to your bed, as you saw a small ball curled up on your blanket.
You three chuckled to yourself, moving Toffee carefully so she wouldn't wake up.
You snuggled close to Wanda, Nat cuddling you from behind.
As you were almost asleep, you heard Nat asking
"Can we get the two cats tomorrow?"
You nodded slightly, yawning one last time and falling asleep happily.

Yeah this is just a very small one, but I really loved it.
First: Toffee is cute
Second: I love dogs
And third: I was bored so I wrote this, middle of the night lmao.

BTW IM SO MAD, MY CINEMA DOESNT HAVE BLACK WIDOW YET?! I WANNA WATCH IT-!

Anygays, I love you all 3000!

I would appreciate it, if you voted for this if you liked it<3

Don't forget to eat and drink
Go for a little walk
And do never forget that I love all of you!