Bloody Hell

So basically the plot of this is, that our lovely y/n is about 12/13 years old and gets her period for the first time. shes been rescued by the avengers about a year ago after she was captured by hydra for her past life (so she doesnt know anything really about why she has her period and stuff yk)

Nat has been a motherly figure to her since the first day and so she goes to nat when she sees shes bleeding etc etc. Nat was in the red room, but she knows some stuff because wanda and pepper and the other girls explained it to her.

i forgot who requested this, but if u read it, i hope you like it;3

Nor spell checked oops

PoV nobody

Y/n woke up early as it was one of her favorite days. It was Saturday, which meant uncle thor and uncle loki would be here and it was movie night. She was allowed to stay awake until 9 pm until her mom, well she wasnt really her mother, but y/n saw her as this, Natasha put her to bed.

Y/n was only 12 years old and even if she thought she could stay awake longer, she always got tired pretty early. Nat and the others smiled and laughed always because y/n just wanted to show them that she was a big girl. Which was true. The young girl probably had been through more, than most girls her age. She ahd been captured by hydra when she was just a little girl, her parents had been killed and hydra did weird experiments with the girl.

One day, the avengers had a mission and they went to sokovia because of a twin pair. Wanda and Pietro Maximoff, also captured by hydra. They all fought against Ultron and then they found the little girl in an abandoned hydra base. She had immediatly felt better with them, still shy but better. The one who she trusted most was nobody else than Natasha Romanoff. The Black Widow herself had felt captivated by the girl and felt as if she wanted to give the girl something she never really had. A peaceful childhood and a mother. Yes, Nat had a mom, a good one but then she was captured by the red room and trained to be an assasin and a russian spy. Yet, the woman took the role of being y/ns mother. And thats for over a year now and neither Nat, nor y/n could be happier about it.

Y/n has called Natasha "Mom" for for then a couple times. The first time she said it, it was in front of all the avengers while dinner. Y/n just wanted to ask Nat to pass her the water and accidentally, the word Mom slipped out. She didnt even realize it at first, just when she saw Nat and the others tearing up with happy tears. She had apologized but Nat just pulled her onto her lap and hugged her closely. Since that, its became a normal thing for y/n to call Nat her mom.

Now, Y/n woke up with a bit of a stomach ache. She didnt think anything of it at first, but when she got out of her bed, she felt something wet on her Pyjama pants. Y/n scrunched up her nose by that feeling and looked at her bed, to see if she perhaps had wet herself at night. In the beginnning it had sometimes happened because of the nightmares she had.

When the young girl looked at her bed, she was shocked and started tearing up a little. There was blood on her bed and she didnt know why. It brought back memories of when she was with Hydra when she was hurt and went to bed bleeding.

Suddenly a sharp pain shot through her body and she ran to her bathroom. just then she saw, that her underwear and Pyjama pants were also covered in blood. Y/n felt a little helpless and started crying. She didnt know what to do, nor did she wanna tell her mom or anyone else as she was embaressed.

Y/N changed her clothes after a shower and put toilet paper in her underwear, afraid the same thing will happen. Then, despite her stomach ache, she went into the kitchen where Wanda stood, making pancakes.

"Good morning little bean, did you sleep well?" Wanda asked her with a smile. "Hey wands, yea it was fine and you?" "I slept good, thank you. You can sit down, pancakes are almost finished" Wanda said and Y/n did as she was told.