Chapter 1

-The avengers tower-

-S.H.I.E.L.D. Date:12/06/24-

As y/n is working on her computer in her office located in S.H.I.E.L.D. Nick fury walks into her room. He takes the chair in front of her and sits down with his arms crossed. She turns off her computer.

"Director fury, what would you like?" She says as she moves the computer out of the way so she can see him.

"We have a very big mission for you"
He lifts an eyebrow up.

"And what would that be about?" She asks as her eyes widen.

"It's the tesseract, a man named Loki Laufeyson is trying to get his hand on it and we need you to stop him"
He leans towards her.

"Well where is this tesseract?"

"It's in New York near the stark tower" he leans back onto his chair as it squeaks.

"When will I be going?" She leans forward and folds her arms leaving them on the glass table.

"Later this evening, you will be staying with the avengers where I know you will be safe. They are also trying to stop Loki so you can work with them"

"Thank you fury" she gives him a soft smile.

"No problem agent. Now hurry up and pack since you will be going in about
*he checks his watch*
3 hours so don't be late I will drive you to the airport" he says as he walks away.

Y/n gets out of her chair and collects her files that she left on the side of the table. She puts them in her left hand and walks out her office. Y/n walks down the hall to the elevator. She gets in and pushes the buttons to get to her bedroom. She walks into her bedroom and opens her closet. Packs all her clothes that she is going to need for her stay at the stark tower. Once y/n is done packing she goes into her bathroom and turns the shower on. She undresses herself and hops in. After about 1 hour she gets out and wraps a towel around her wet body.  She opens the bathroom door and walks over to her closet where her clothes lay. She takes out some clothes to put on and drops them on the bed. She drys her body with her towel and puts her clothes on.

After she changed she checked the time on her phone and it was 3:40

Y/n grabbed her bags and walked out her bedroom. She took the elevator down to the ground floor and walked out the door. She saw Nick sat in his shiny black Range Rover. He rolled his window down.

"I see your not late for once" he gave her a slight look.

"I'm never late" she says with a soft smile on her face.