Chapter 8

~meeting Loki~

"EVERYONE SUIT UP!"

Tony shouts while everyone rushes out of the room to get suited up. Y/n goes into her room and into the closet. She takes out her suit and undresses. Y/n slips on her clothes and shoes before running out of the room and into the kitchen where everyone is.

"New suit looking good y/n"

Natasha smirks at her and follows the others to where the tesseract is.

"Shit, we're late" Tony sighs as the tesseract starts to act up.

"What do you mean we're la-" before y/n could finish a blue beam shot out from the tesseract and created a bifrost portal. Smoke fills the room as y/n could see a dark figure standing in the way of the bifrost.

'He was tall. About 6.2 to be exact'

she thought to herself admiring the mysterious figure as the smoke passed away and his face starting to appear.

"Brother! Out the sceptre down!" Thor asks as his deep voice carried across the almost empty room.

"Oh, this thing" he looks at it before powering it up and hitting a table that soon enough was not in full piece.

"Tony! What's our plan!"

"There is no plan y/n, just attack!"

Everyone runs towards Loki and tries to attack him. He uses his powers to trick everyone and using his sceptre to blast people across the room. Thor used his hammer and powers it up. He aims it at Loki as lightning bolts fly through the thin air. It hits him and puts him in shock. He couldn't move. Before he could get away Tony took some handcuffs off nick. He cuffs Loki's hands and waited till he could move which wasn't long after he tried to escape. Thor stood him up and took his arm with a strong grip. Holding onto him Loki tried to squirm away but Thor was too strong.

"I must say-" Loki wanted to speak but Thor put a mouth covering on him so he couldn't.

"Don't talk! You have done enough!" Thor demanded.