Chapter 5

~girls night~

While the girls are all walking down the hall, Wanda mentions something.

"Hey y/n wanna have a girls night?" Wanda asks as she walks up to y/n with Natasha on her left.

"Oh yes please" y/n, Wanda and Nat all go into her bedroom and sit on the bed.

Y/n gets up and starts to shuffle around in her bags. She finds something and takes it out the bag, she walks back to the bed and sits with Nat and Wanda.

"What is it?" Natasha lifts her head up trying to see what y/n has.

"Well you said for a girls night so I have these..." y/n lifts the thing up that she has in her hands and show them both. "Face masks, food and drinks" y/n looks at them both with a little smile across her face.

"Thank god you have them" Wanda sighs in relief and reaches for the box.

"There's three masks In there take your pick"

"Oh I want that one!" Natasha takes one of the masks out of the box and holds it to her chest.

"Hey! I wanted that one! Wait no I like this one better" Wanda takes one out the box.

"Also the red drink is for Wanda and the blue is for Nat, I have the green one" y/n mentions while handing the drinks out.

"Right mask time!"

Natasha claps her hands and opens the face mask in her hand. Wanda opens hers and starts to use her powers to apply the mask. Y/n uses the spoon that it comes with and starts to apply it. After 5 minutes they all have their masks on and sit back in bed. Y/n gets the remote and turns the TV on. She goes onto Netflix and looks through things to watch. Wanda and Nat help pick a film to watch. Soon later they pick clueless and press play. Y/n takes the popcorn out the box and opens it. They all take a hand full and start to eat. Once their fill finished they took their masks off and sat back in bed. After a while they all fall asleep.

 After a while they all fall asleep

(Sorry it's short)