Chapter 6

~training~

The next day the girls wake up from a huge alarm going off. They all get up and walk out of their room trying to find out what the sound was. Tony walks down the hall with a huge smile and shouts

"Rise and shine kids get ready, you all have to train so get your sweet asses up!"

"Kiss my sweet ass then Tony!" Y/n shouts back and follows tony with her eyes. He looks over and gives her a smile before walking off down the stairs.

"I was tired" Wanda says before yawning.

"I guess we need to get changed" Natasha rolls her eyes and goes into her room to get changed. Wanda follows her and goes into her own room. As Wanda and Nat both leave y/n's room she walks into her closet and looks through the draws trying to find her training clothes. When she does, y/n closes the door and undressed her self. She takes her clothes and slips them on her body.

After she was changed she looked in the mirror thinking to herself

After she was changed she looked in the mirror thinking to herself. "I look good in gym clothes I should wear them more" she smiles to her self before taking a bobble and tying her hair up in a messy bun. She takes a pair of socks out of the draw and her shoes. Y/n picks out some white air forces and puts them on her feet. She takes her jacket and walks out her bedroom and into the kitchen.

"Damn you even look hot in gym clothes y/n" Natasha gives her a smirk while taking a sip of her tea.

"I made tea for you" Wanda turns around and gives y/n a week smile and handing her the drink.

"Thank you both" y/n moves the seat next to Natasha and sits down.

"So who are w training with?" Wanda looks over to Natasha.

"I'm with Steve, your with Thor and
y/n is with Tony" Natasha says while finishes her drink and places the empty cup on the table. Natasha gets out of her chair. "Come on, we can't be late" she signals with her hands for the girls to follow her. Y/n and Wanda follow Nat into the training room. They all walk in on Steve, Thor and Tony training with each other. Tony sees the girls and stops fighting. Thor and Steve continue to train.

"Well I see you all take your time" Tony walks over to them.

"We're pretty early thank you" Natasha puts her hair up in a messy bun and walks over to where Thor and Steve are.

"Well y/n your training with me so you better be good" he goes over to the wring and signals for y/n to come join.

"Give me a second let me wrap up first" y/n mentions before going over to where the wraps are. She takes two out of the box and starts to wrap one around her left hand. Once finished she does the same with her right.

"Hurry up, I need to start training!" Tony snapped as he wondered around the wring.

"Keep your pants on old man" y/n snarled and walks over to Tony.

"Im sorry what?" Tony has an angry but confused look on his tight face.

"You heard me" y/n lifted an eyebrow.

"Oh your in for it now, don't complain when I hurt you" a slight smirk popped through his deep frown.

"Try me"

she signals her hands as Tony started to come closer. Powered up his suit and flew towards y/n. He uses his repulse to shoot at y/n it hits her. She flew across the yard and rolls on her side.

"Hurt are we?" Tony rolls her on her back as she starts to cough.

"Nope I'm fine"

she gets back up and Tony starts to fly again. Y/n walks around when her eyes turn purple.

"Your eyes are purple is that normal" Tony asks while aiming his reactor
at y/n.

"Huh what..." y/n seems confused.

She looks down at her hands and sees a purple glow. 

"So you have powers now, what else aren't you telling us, I can't even trust yo-" before Tony finishes his sentence you shoot a ball of energy at him

"So you have powers now, what else aren't you telling us, I can't even trust yo-" before Tony finishes his sentence you shoot a ball of energy at him. Tony blasts across the room. It was like a switch was flicked inside y/n somewhere.

"I would be careful with what you say to me" y/n flys over and looks down at Tony laying on the floor.

Y/n used her powers and holds Tony up. He tried to use his repulsers but she stop the power running through the whole suit. He screams in sharp pain while y/n breaks apart his suit until he has only a black top and black pants on. "Any last words?" Y/n smirks at him. Wanda jumps out of no where and used her powers to stop
y/n from hurting anyone. Wanda uses her powers to put her under mind control. Y/n's eyes change back to her normal colour.

"What happe-" before y/n finishes she passes out.

"Y/n? Can you hear me" Wanda holds your head up and shouts for Bruce to help her.

"What's the proble- y/n? What happened to her" concerned Bruce runs outside, over to y/n and Wanda.

"Her eyes went purple and she just lashed out, Wanda used her powers to put her under mind control when she was normal for about 5 seconds and she just passed out" Tony explains while walking with Bruce into his lab area.

Bruce carries y/n into his lab and places her on the table. He takes a small syringe with a substance in it and puts it into her left arm. He turns on the vitals machine and starts them to see if y/n is okay. He puts a Channeller into her left hand and hooks it up to a small machine before leaving her alone to wake up. He walks off into another room down the hall to research on her powers.

 He walks off into another room down the hall to research on her powers