Chapter 2

-The discussion-

Everyone is in the meeting room

"So as you all know loki laufeyson is my brother" Thor stands up and walks to the front of the table. "He wants the tesseract, which most of us know that this can be very dangerous"

"Well, Loki is the god of mischief" Tony interrupts him. He stands up at the front at tells Thor to sit down.

"Right now that I'm here we can actually start. So loki will be going to the Other avengers bay where the tesseract is. We already have guards on the watch but they aren't as strong as us so we need to move quickly before he's there." Tony scrolls through his files that he uploaded onto the projector.

"Where about's is the other avengers bay?" Y/n asks as she leans forward.

"It's still in New York just not In the city. It's about 30 minutes away" Tony looks at y/n.

"And if Loki is close to getting the tesseract we will track him down and put him in the cages in Asgard where some of you may stay to keep guard" Tony adds while looking at Thor

"I never agreed to th-" before Thor could finish his sentence Tony interrupts him.

"It will be better since you have the cages to put him in, he's already used to them and he can't get out whereas ours aren't as strong which he could easily escape" Tony puts his palms on the edge of the table.

"Fine, but if you are staying it will only be for 3 weeks no more" Thor sits down in the chair next to Steve.

"Well who will be going?" Steve asked Tony with a curious look.

"We need to see who will be able to fight better so training tomorrow especially y/n" he looks around the room for y/n.

"Noted" she looks up with a sharp turn.

"Well it's getting late so you should all get your beauty sleep" Tony looks directly at Steve

"Just because I'm 98 and I've been in ice for 70 years I think I've got enough of that" he give him the death stare.

Everyone walks out the room one by one. When y/n is the last on out she goes to her bedroom. She goes in her bags and looks for some pyjamas to wear. She finds some and changes

She gets into her bed and turns her bedside lap off

She gets into her bed and turns her bedside lap off. She turns her Yh on and watches some films before falling asleep.

 She turns her Yh on and watches some films before falling asleep

I found the pyjamas perfect sorry 💀